Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
it's my favorite place to lurk on the forums by far, funny posters, funny posts, izwf rules, gameclub has got me trying new games, really really fun.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Me as the guy screaming in the tiny hallway in Austin Powers watching as Lunchmeat Larry approaches with slowly with his keyboard. Haha. Wow but it’s actually not funny if you really imagine it. Please no. Oh my god please no.

What's happening here

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

What's happening here

Just a name that popped into mind—part of the crossfire sir. Think nothing of it. :D

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Just a name that popped into mind—part of the crossfire sir. Think nothing of it. :D

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Boba Pearl posted:

it's my favorite place to lurk on the forums by far, funny posters, funny posts, izwf rules, gameclub has got me trying new games, really really fun.

can you give me $50 for the System Shock Remake and Funyuns. thanks

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

it's good

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Fungah! posted:

100% agreed op

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

100% agreed op

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

symbolic posted:

can you give me $50 for the System Shock Remake and Funyuns. thanks

----------------

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

enjoying things is great!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

A

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

nothing better than gaming and eating funyuns

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
I don’t know what to believe anymore.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

I don’t know what to believe anymore.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Then why turn it into something else.

YEAH WHAT THE gently caress

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
this place sucks loving diarrhea donkey balls! imp zone pets thread, loving seriously? yeah do you want the hideous greyhounds or the worlds gayest little dogs. gently caress you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

this place sucks loving diarrhea donkey balls! imp zone pets thread, loving seriously? yeah do you want the hideous greyhounds or the worlds gayest little dogs. gently caress you

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
guy with a shitload of chickens slamming on an anvil for 1000 hours to produce a pigiron dog turd thinks he can do any better. kiss my loving rear end

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
i have never and will never click the pet thread. simple as

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

There's a lot of negativity in Imp Zone these days. Troubling times.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I hope that it is just a short phase.

This sig under renovation

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

agreed. time for some lurker to concoct the Imp Zone Reggae to set us back on track

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
The Imp Zone Punk Pop Revival

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

no better way to break through the clouds than to give me a shitload of money. lurkers, this is your chance. save imp zone. be a hero

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

symbolic posted:

agreed. time for some lurker to concoct the Imp Zone Reggae to set us back on track

Burble de borble it's Imp Zone time
Offering to fill admin holes is a crime

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

The vibes, much like Ironmouse's sleep schedule, have been absolutely hosed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

guy with a shitload of chickens slamming on an anvil for 1000 hours to produce a pigiron dog turd thinks he can do any better. kiss my loving rear end

gently caress you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

First of all chickens are the best pet, and my chickens kick rear end. Second of all I’m always right about the forum. Thirdly I almost disemboweled myself with a knife I made, it was that good. So gently caress off.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

First of all chickens are the best pet, and my chickens kick rear end. Second of all I’m always right about the forum. Thirdly I almost disemboweled myself with a knife I made, it was that good. So gently caress off.

Bolt on a couple more imp zone subforums about it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
lol but the blacksmithing thing does legit stress me out

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

Bolt on a couple more imp zone subforums about it

I would just to spite you if I had anything to do with it.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

blacksmithing kicks so much rear end, i need to buy a house so i cn get a forge up and running that i dont have to squat down to use lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

dumb bitch who owns the place where ive been forging is eight inches shorter than me and all his anvils are like a foot off the fuckin ground. i mentioned it to him once and he got pissed off and didnt talk to me for a week lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah! posted:

dumb bitch who owns the place where ive been forging is eight inches shorter than me and all his anvils are like a foot off the fuckin ground. i mentioned it to him once and he got pissed off and didnt talk to me for a week lol

Lmao

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Fungah! posted:

Dude you're forging at Dwarven Cave?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Fungah! posted:

Lmao. Pics of his fortress?

----------------