Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

dumb bitch who owns the place where ive been forging is eight inches shorter than me and all his anvils are like a foot off the fuckin ground. i mentioned it to him once and he got pissed off and didnt talk to me for a week lol

Average Bear posted:

Lmao. Pics of his fortress?

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

dumb bitch who owns the place where ive been forging is eight inches shorter than me and all his anvils are like a foot off the fuckin ground. i mentioned it to him once and he got pissed off and didnt talk to me for a week lol

Pissing off the dwarven blacksmith doesn't feel like a great start to a forging career

E: oh everyone had the same thought ok

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Running in out of breath* Dwarf! He's a dwarf!!! Ooh it shocks you to see what's buried beneath the Mines of Moria

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Running in out of breath* Dwarf! He's a dwarf!!! Ooh it shocks you to see what's buried beneath the Mines of Moria

lmao

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/5684679424/hE17A2DDD/arrow-to-the-not-this-again

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Fungah! posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

gently caress it i'm not fixing it

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Fungah! posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Make sure your knuckles drag on the anvil at an erect posture, all.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

thank you

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I was being polite. He's a tiny freak and I hope Fungah beats him to death and roasts his balls in the forge like the little poo poo he is. Die tiny retard!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

this. may your bar stay level and your hammer find a good rhythm

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lol

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Pablo Nergigante posted:

so I guess it's too late for this now. gently caress

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Boba Pearl posted:

so I guess it's too late for this now. gently caress

When you know it’s too late the best thing to do is not do it. Just a helpful tip for not being a huge noob, which I’m full of btw lurkers. PMs are open.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

When you know it’s too late the best thing to do is not do it. Just a helpful tip for not being a huge noob, which I’m full of btw lurkers. PMs are open.
Full of huge noobs are we.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Imp zone!! Its rhebSfucking IMP ZONE! I love to post about VIDEO GAMES :a2m: that man is ME owning faggots in HALO ANNIERVARSARY COLLECTION :D :D isn't it saucy. :mmmhmm: this man is ME when I POST!!

:lolplant: this man is sucking a big AUBERGINE. WHICH IS FUNNY.

:hampants: this is HAM PANTS!! I don't see any loving pants. Pants isn't there. I'm going to kill everyone I see this weekend. love from BIG MR FROTTAGE!!!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
its an eggplant

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Sung to flintstones theme* Imp Zone. Meet the Imp Zone. They get boners looking at Chun Li

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Fungah! Forged again!

This sig under renovation

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*Sung to flintstones theme* Imp Zone. Meet the Imp Zone. They get boners looking at Chun Li

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Agreed, OP.

----------------

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Imp zone!! Its rhebSfucking IMP ZONE! I love to post about VIDEO GAMES :a2m: that man is ME owning faggots in HALO ANNIERVARSARY COLLECTION :D :D isn't it saucy. :mmmhmm: this man is ME when I POST!!

:hampants: this is HAM PANTS!! I don't see any loving pants. Pants isn't there. I'm going to kill everyone I see this weekend. love from BIG MR FROTTAGE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYQzwvml_5c

----------------

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
Can someone explain imp zone to mne. is it like the fyad offsite except everyone talks about video games

凸[◣_◢]凸 put this in your sig if you support FYAD 凸[◣_◢]凸

thanks to >>>GA<<< for the sig :worship:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Persiflagist posted:

Can someone explain imp zone to mne. is it like the fyad offsite except everyone talks about video games

stupid bitch

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Average Bear posted:

Lmao. Pics of his fortress?

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Persiflagist posted:

If you find it hard to understand just stay the gently caress away, horse’s rear end.

Regards,
WS

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Persiflagist posted:

Make this guy ik.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Persiflagist posted:

I'm going to offer you a nice cigar (hoyo de monterrey, none of your gay romeo y julieta stuff) then surprisingly + violently stave in your forehead with an ashtray.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Make this guy ik.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

posting that with full awareness that I'm the same guy but with the US flag

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hahaa! *me, purple faced, pointing into the audience* Thank you Nayce for always being there for us. Thank you to the mods and admins for creating this unique space entirely by themselves *pauses for applause*

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm going to offer you a nice cigar (hoyo de monterrey, none of your gay romeo y julieta stuff) then surprisingly + violently stave in your forehead with an ashtray.

hoyo smoker checking in :D

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

right arm posted:

hoyo smoker checking in :D

omg for reals? That's awesome! *glomps chu* you're going to do well here.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Hoyo huh? I simply smoke cock. [turns around and enters the bathroom stall in the gas station bathroom before duke nukem walks into the adjacent stall]

----------------