Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Hey all! Loving the new Street Fighter. Reminds me of when my cousin would feed animals fire crackers haha. Glad we don't have anime freaks here. Anyways peace

- GameGod420

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ol yeller posted:

Hey all! Loving the new Street Fighter. Reminds me of when my cousin would feed animals fire crackers haha. Glad we don't have anime freaks here. Anyways peace

- GameGod420

Lmao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

ol yeller posted:

- GameGod420

quotes =/= endorsements

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

ol yeller posted:

- GameGod420

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

symbolic posted:

so my cousin can't watch anime- [crowd gasps, several people exchange glances] oh no dont worry hes not YOSPOS, just a sex offender [air fills with collective sigh of relief]

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol thats crazy. My cousin got shot to death, well, shot in the leg, but it hit an artery and he bled out tied up in his own living room. Screamed for hours but no one came! Fate half as grisly as what befell his wife in the next room over. Home invaders, just wild. Dude loved anime though! Anyways, you were sayin?

That Little Demon posted:

My cousin went berserk after my brother and I ate the last S’mores Poptart (back when only one came in a bag, early 1991) and went on to commit a series of home robberies that ended up with her giving AIDS to over 100 strangers using syringes under the toilet seat tricks. Worst part of all was she never got to see final fantasy 3 (6 in Japan) get released here after being a huge fan of 2 (4 in Japan)

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Rodney Dangerfield voice: The other day my wife put on Chainsaw Man. I told her turn that off, I can’t watch this stuff. She said too violent for you? And I said no, it’s cuz I’m a sex offender!

That Little Demon posted:

Actually you will want to socket level 3 gems first because level 4 don't come until after you are 70+ and doing the T4 dungeons (they have much better bonuses and affixes to gear). My Stepfather raped and killed 13 prostitutes during the Blizzard of 97' on the east coast when everyone was trapped inside for days. He posed as a snowplow driver.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Haha, you guys got me. Pretty good stuff. Seriously though I've been regularly posting cries for help in the IZ for about six years now, just kind of an inside joke/gimmick I guess. At first it was just kind of a funny post concept but lately I've come to realize that there really isn't anyone else to talk to. I'm alone in this dark apartment, whenever I close my eyes I see my horrific trauma reflected back at me. So it's cool to have some chill bros to post with, maybe we can add my cousin to the IZWF so I can witness him face the justice long denied to me. Also can a mod please put my Tenchi Muyo avatar back? It keeps him from seeing my posts.

lmfao

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm the worst poster here and should be executed at dawn and even I feel comfortable telling you to gently caress my diseased tits until I give milk (actionable)

Shut up

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh gently caress.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Oh gently caress.

lmfao

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5eaDhCVNJU

----------------

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the politics poster here to read Larry his last rights. get your seats folks.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Neat factoid, they got that iconic crowd gasp sound effect by scraping a couple of tin cans across retarded white noise loser persiflast's empty loving head. let's loving kill his stupid rear end.

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
you gonna come in here and gently caress with the last Larry we have left? You are asking for a world of pain you giant bitchmade f [IK edit: I know this is a mod free forum but lets not mmmkay?].

somebody hosed around with this message at 8:48PM

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Cubone posted:

thought you'd just wander into kakariko village and start slapping cuccos around huh bitch

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Oh gently caress.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

middle-manager with carpal tunnel waddle-walking toward a shambling schizo shrieking about ball farts a la Jotaro approaching Dio

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

oh shi- everyone GET DOWN!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nutmeg posted:

oh shi- everyone GET DOWN!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

where's the battle frontier update op

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

bees x1000 posted:

different poster. You buffoon.

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

bees x1000 posted:

wow I completely forgot about that mess. what a nightmare. figured this clown would have learned not to show his face around here after that blunder, but here we are. what a loving farce.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

not according to the rap sheet

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

and now I look like a loving idiot. I'm so tired.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Imp zone is so hosed

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

bees x1000 posted:

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

tmfc posted:

and now I look like a loving idiot. I'm so tired.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Imp zone is so hosed

Lol I hate this website so much.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol I hate this website so much.

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
[in the middle of the yakuza is pwnage megathread] You think I dont wish I was dead? Every loving day??

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I always pronounce imp zone like imp's own. Like Newman's Own except the salad dressing tastes like how Spencer's in the mall smells.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

[in the middle of the yakuza is pwnage megathread] You think I dont wish I was dead? Every loving day??

lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Kazvall posted:

I always pronounce imp zone like imp's own. Like Newman's Own except the salad dressing tastes like how Spencer's in the mall smells.

You have a pronounced peyronic curve in your trousers

----------------