Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

As the title says, what platforms have you used for gaming? Here's my list, which includes both systems I own, consoles etc friends own, which I've used for gaming:

- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 10
- Playstation (friend-owned)
- Playstation 2
- Playstation 3
- Nintendo 64 (friend-owned)
- Gameboy (original, not Pocket. Friend-owned)
- Gameboy Color
- Gameboy Advanced
- Nintendo DS
- macOS (friend-owned)

So not a huge variety, really. I definitely expect that some of the rest of you will have a pretty good list!

neat idea.

Windows 3.1 (old-rear end school computer)
DOS (even older-rear end school computer)
ME
XP
Genesis
Nomad
Master System adapter for genesis
Sega 32x (rented from blockbuster)
Sega Saturn (dad's)
Sega Dreamcast
Gamegear
NES (dad's)
SNES
N64
Wii
Wii-U
Switch
Gameboy
Gameboy Pocket
Gameboy Color
GBA
GBA SP
DS
3DS
3DS XL
xbox
xbox360
xbox one (siblings')
playstation 1
playstation 2
playstation 3
playstation 4
PSP
NeoGeo Pocket Color
Lynx
some Mac OS that had that turtle drawing program on it and like number munchers? at school

lol jesus kinda wild seeing it laid out like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Bolverkur posted:

wait, i do recall trying it a couple of times at a display kiosk as a kid. it's still not enough to save my honor and i must commit gamer seppuku.

no it counts. the dc knows you meant well

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Probably the Apple IIe like we had at my school. I mostly remember playing Oregon Trail and Lemonade Stand on it

nice another mystery solved ty