Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

bump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsOMEUamYkc

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

ikanreed posted:

Oh yeah, well I'm a fourth worldist :smuggo:

join the UAP thread, you'll be astral projecting to the 4th world in like 10mins tops

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

SniperWoreConverse posted:

join the UAP thread, you'll be astral projecting to the 4th world in like 10mins tops

:tinylue:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I will teach you to call your fat red state uncle a hamburger person, and tell that the protracted peoples of the world will win, and send him to the fields to work off his debt to society.

lmao the people's war is protracted not the people itself, Mao would not approve of this post :colbert:

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

really queer Christmas posted:

My offer to the gbs guys that browse cspam

🖕

So drat rude.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

ekuNNN posted:

lmao the people's war is protracted not the people itself, Mao would not approve of this post :colbert:

moomin lovin scands get double the field time

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

jesus you'd have to be 130lbs to be considered "underweight"

That's reasonable. At the fittest point in my life I was 5'10 and 140lb and didn't look "skinny." Americans just have weird ideas about this stuff.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I'm a big boy but it's okay to have any bmi imho

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ekuNNN posted:

thanks for taking time of your day reposting things off discord to ppost one of the worst comments i have ever seen

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Bump

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

What about a prolapsed people's war?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Just a Moron posted:

What about a prolapsed people's war?

Nothing a pair of scissors can't fix.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AnimeIsTrash posted:

thanks for taking time of your day reposting things off discord to ppost one of the worst comments i have ever seen

I'm sorry you feel you have to lash out because you embarassed yourself, please remember:

quote:

If we have shortcomings, we are not afraid to have them pointed out and criticized, because we serve the people. Anyone, no matter who, may point out our shortcomings. If he is right, we will correct them. If what he proposes will benefit the people, we will act upon it.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ekuNNN posted:

I'm sorry you feel you have to lash out because you embarassed yourself, please remember:

my brohter youre dutch

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

my brohter youre dutch

:pwn:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
true
:geert:

Cuttlefush