Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

Mr. Freeze: Nora... I tried to save her Batman, but every loot box gave me +Cold Damage, not Status Resist%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

Mr. Freeze: Nora... I tried to save her Batman, but every loot box gave me +Cold Damage, not Status Resist%.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Riddle me this, Batman! If I spend $19.99 on 200 Batcoin, and I exchange 160 Batcoin for 9 Robin's Eggs, then another $9.99 to get 11 Nightwing Nighttime Knight Keys to open my Robin's Eggs, and I receive 15,000 Gotham Cash, five Oracle Insights, and a shirt that says "RHYME ALLEY," should I spend an additional $19.99 on 200 more Batcoin to buy two more Robin's Eggs to use my last two Nightwing Nighttime Knight Keys? And hurry, Bat-Brain! If you take too long, the limited-time Batcoin sale will end!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

Riddle me this, Batman! If I spend $19.99 on 200 Batcoin, and I exchange 160 Batcoin for 9 Robin's Eggs, then another $9.99 to get 11 Nightwing Nighttime Knight Keys to open my Robin's Eggs, and I receive 15,000 Gotham Cash, five Oracle Insights, and a shirt that says "RHYME ALLEY," should I spend an additional $19.99 on 200 more Batcoin to buy two more Robin's Eggs to use my last two Nightwing Nighttime Knight Keys? And hurry, Bat-Brain! If you take too long, the limited-time Batcoin sale will end!

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

That Little Demon posted:

When I think of Harley Quinn... this is what I imagine

this one killed me watching the sony event, the way she instantly switches from the swinging animation to the perfectly locked feet firmly not on the ground shooting animation

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
gotham knights will be better than this game im so pissed

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

loll

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

lmao

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Solomon Grundy double xp Monday, Dew codes on Wednesday, Prestige on Saturday

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Batman: The Long Halloween Drop Rate Increase Event

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Plebian Parasite posted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

still laughing at the batman infused

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Four mile hike through a wooded swamp once a month to get my batman infusion from the old crone who lives in the giant mushroom. Four miles back, every single month. But it's the only thing that keeps the jokers away.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

Yep. He’s cumming in their asses.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Alfred: why bats, Master Wayne?

Bruce Wayne: *solemnly looking at inventory screen* because bats have a 6% chance to inflict fear on melee strikes, Alfred.

Rapid 99
Jan 30, 2015

Hero will never give up,
never hide,
never be defeated,
never accept evil.
The Bat is broken! All Batman-infused enemies at 50% health for 30 minutes

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

haunted bong posted:

Alfred: why bats, Master Wayne?

Bruce Wayne: *solemnly looking at inventory screen* because bats have a 6% chance to inflict fear on melee strikes, Alfred.

Some men just want to inflict Burn for 3.5 seconds

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

why do we have a 17% chance to inflict fall, master bruce? so we can get our gear score up!

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
How much crit chance do you have stacked Joker?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH_jau_zot8

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

As a man, I’m flesh and blood. I can be ignored. I can be destroyed. But as an infusion — as a infusion, I can marginally alter the elemental resistances of non-elite enemy npcs.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

As a man, I’m flesh and blood. I can be ignored. I can be destroyed. But as an infusion — as a infusion, I can marginally alter the elemental resistances of non-elite enemy npcs.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Sub-Actuality posted:

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Sub-Actuality posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sub-Actuality posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Batman: Oracle, I need you to shut down all the ventilation at WayneTech. Scarecrow's going to pump fear-of-missing-out gas into the vents. Move quick, or the entire building's going to be purchasing unlockable skins from the Court or Owls.

Oracle: I'll try, Batman, but there's a problem. I need more stamina to complete the hacking minigame!

Batman: Too late. They got to Oracle.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Batman: Oracle, I need you to shut down all the ventilation at WayneTech. Scarecrow's going to pump fear-of-missing-out gas into the vents. Move quick, or the entire building's going to be purchasing unlockable skins from the Court or Owls.

Oracle: I'll try, Batman, but there's a problem. I need more stamina to complete the hacking minigame!

Batman: Too late. They got to Oracle.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

"What gives you the right? What's the difference between you and me?"

"I'm not wearing [Legendary] Hockey Pads of Staunch Defense"