Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Disco is not dead! Disco is LIFE!

Love love love this game. I got it a few months ago and they took a short break after finishing the first act since it got pretty heavy. I only just picked it back up and am excited to see how different paths branch out. I personally went for Italy, rapscallion, imperial law, rhetoric and occultist first play through so I'm going to vote for some different options.

Low countries
Hedonist,
Theology
Logician
Latinist

Also I'm mid way into the third act and I've only just realized you can click thought bubbles to talk to yourself, I thought those characters were underused...

Mainwaring fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Feb 26, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

I'm going to say something controversial here... I don't like the Abbott

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Regardless of anything else we must absolutely take up Sebhat on his offer.

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Go bother the widow

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Red Mike posted:

Ahh, I enjoyed the dissonance in doing the meal with Lucky a bit later (more specifically after the "actual" investigation into him, particularly if you fail horribly at it), nearly as awkward as one of the other meal opportunities. I also didn't even realise there was a scene with Ursula at this point because I inevitably snuck into the library the first chance I got, turns out you can miss it.

Yeah I also missed the adorable storytime scene. As for the meal with Lucky I screwed up following him so badly that later when I asked about a meal I was straight up told to gently caress off

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

I never interacted with the Barons wife in my playthrough so I vote for her

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

I pretty much entirely missed the widow during my playthrough, it's really interesting just how much of what's going on you can be completely oblivious of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Explain everything but don't mention the widow.