Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!

Mainwaring posted:

Explain everything but don't mention the widow.

I'll go with this, I think as much as we don't really want to implicate Lucky, we also probably care more about getting our BFF off the hook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!

Torrannor posted:

Aragon. Isn't there a Habsburg king in Spain, as well as the Holy Roman Emperor also being a Habsburg? And I feel like going to an arch-catholic place can only help Andreas navigate abbey politics better.

Also, time skip! I'm really surprised.

Not any Habsburg less than Charles V, who during the period of the time skip would become Holy Roman Emperor and Archduke of Austria as well as King of Spain, and whose rule defined Western and Central European politics for many years.

With that said, I've always thought that Poland was the most interesting of the early modern European monarchies.