Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

I vote for Lucky and Ottilia, simply for the reason that they were who I didn't hang with in my own playthrough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

s__herzog posted:

Don’t you dare speak against this angelic child.

Incidentally this shows off a little of the tech behind the game - most character's aren't 2D sprites or 2Dplanes, they're slightly 3D.

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

If it's not too late, my vote (since Ottillia is clearly making it out) is condemn Lucky which as much as you can, solely because I did Ferenc in my run.

But also we can see based on that last conversation that while Ferenc might be a blood mage, he's not murdering people for it.

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

I think I vote Poland but I don't recall at all what I picked in my own playthrough.

Ol' Limber Legs posted:

I was actually pretty surprised that they killed Lucky. I clearly wasn’t thinking it through.

Game wise does putting in the land title claim affect the judge’s choice at all?

Who dies is purely based on the evidence you provide.

If there's any ties, priority goes Ottilia > Lucky > Ferenc because the archdeacon is there to go kill a scapegoat and get out and would really rather not execute a monk unless the evidence is overwhelming. Meanwhile an old widow with no surviving family is a safe pick for execution.