Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

The dialogue between Illuminata and Andreas really is an amazing highlight of the early game (and the game in general). I remember actually going "oh wow" when it started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I selected Latinist, Logician, Bookworm and Law Degree for my playthrough and I was the smarmiest bastard ever.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Spinning bee spinning bee

Also I went with investigating the Prior in my own playthrough, so I hope that the LP goes on a different tack, though I'm not inclined to any in particular.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I had no idea you could catch the executioner there and even have him join in for lunch.