Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Oh, this looks dope. I've been meaning to play this, and now I get to see this LP!

I vote for:

The Low Countries
Bookworm
Theology
and Orator and Latinist.

Andras feels at home in the church but he's not exactly impressed by its magnificence, either. With peasants he's generally friendly, and he looks up to the well-to-do (he is working to become a master artist, after all), but he falls back on etiquette around the nobility because he doesn't know how else to behave around them.

...does that make sense??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Quorum posted:

Monk heist monk heist

Monk-y business? :haw:

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I honestly would buy it myself, if there was a Mac version.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

:dance: dev in chat :woop: DEV IN CHAT :dance:

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Hoo boy.

I’m in favor of staying in friendly terms with the lord, no matter what the Abbot ends up thinking (it’s in character, too, because Andras’s knavely self can advance his own position, while getting back at the abbot in a subtle way).

But, for the love of God: if the conversation turns to occultism or Martin Luther, play dumb.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Samovar posted:

I hadn't selected Latinist as a background, so when Mathieu said that Lorentz and his men were decimated, I thought he was using it correctly. Knowing he hosed it up is tres amusant.

...it reminds me a bit of seeing examples of notes in medieval manuscripts of the monks bitching about their everyday lives instead of just copying and copying texts. It's... Stuff like that which really makes them seem like real people.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

What if we get into a debate about riotous table manners? :v:

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I vote we should go bother Lucky sooner than later. We also want to look into Ottilia's situation at some point.

If possible, I'd suggest eavesdropping on the spinning bee, too. You never know what could come out there.

Quackles fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Mar 18, 2023

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I vote for The Gertners.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

s__herzog posted:

Sorry, work and family have been extra demanding lately. Maybe in a week.

Take your time. :)

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Hoo boy.

I should really go to bed, but:

I'm not sure having the widow get hanged, or beheaded, or whatever they'd do, would serve anything but making the archdeacon feel better. It'd feel like a secondary injustice, basically. So, no.

Lucky honestly seems like the person most likely to have actually done it, but again, I'm not sure what it means for the town if he gets killed.

Prior Ferenc... second most likely candidate, and it would be easy to throw him over for being a poo poo, but I don't know what that actually means for the town and its stability. And, if he didn't actually do it, I'm not sure _he_ deserves having his head chopped off either.

So, I suppose I lean towards either Lucky or Ferenc.

Ugh.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

I mean, we could explain everything and just... leave the Widow out of it. I'd be OK with that.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

resurgam40 posted:

A murder trial based purely on vibes! Isn't it great!?

Isn't that all murder trials, when it comes down to it?

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Samovar posted:

Besides, there's nowt special about being a blood mage in the setting of the game. People are turning wine into blood almost every day and no-one's batting an eyelid!

I thought most people just turned wine into water :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Ooh, Aragon sounds cool.

Poor Lucky.