Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

Lucky and the Widow.
Not too sure about em though, think Martin might be a better lead if we can find em later.
Not the best timing on their part, but they could have seen something during their (presumed) theft attempt.
Attempt as, thinking on it, I don't know for certain they actually stole anything, or just had very, very bad timing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

Interesting clues. So seeing the grave and note we can piece together a strong motive for the barons death, but the note implies a third party is involved here.

Let's see Heddy and Johan Bauer (including Veronica). Perhaps they might have another lead?

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

While interesting, don't think this got us much closer on who actually did the murder.
motive-wise, I suppose someone more capable might've acted where Ottilia could not.
The note's pressence is interesting though.

And where is Martin anyways?
I'm increasingly certain they either know something or witnessed the event outright during their (presumed) burglary attempt.
...which could pose a problem in sharing what they know, but that would be a problem for the future to deal with. Hrmrm.