Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
Looking forward to reading this! I've already played through the game twice since it's release, but I'm eager to see it again through another set of eyes, especially with the added historical context.

I appreciate the translation of the book that shows up at the beginning. I figured something interesting must have been written there but never thought to look it up.

My choices are mixture of ones that I thought were interesting when I played and that I haven't seen yet:

Basel
Rapscallion
Imperial Law
Latinist
Occultist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
I'll vote for be as diplomatic as possible, but favor making the Baron happy over the Abbot.

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
Looks like we're already getting set on a path, but I would like to throw out a vote for following up with the nuns and finding out as much as you can from that lead.

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
You get an achievement for headbutting the doctor and it's the rarest one in the game, at least on Steam. Only 0.8% of players have it and I'm one of them. I love the rapscallion background!

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
The way Andreas investigates Lucky made me laugh out loud the first time I saw it, both the way he just goes charging off from Grett and Father Thomas mid-conversation and the way his head pokes out of each of his hiding places. I feel like it also does a good job of showing just how much Andreas is out of his depth by perusing an investigation like this. He's not a genius detective who knows how to interrogate suspects and piece together clues, he's just an artist bumbling around hoping to stumble across something that will exonerate his friend.

For dinners, we should take the opportunity to meet with the late barons wife Lady Salomea. We should also take some time to sit down with the outcasts and join Smokey and Vacslav for a meal.