Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

The worm thread upset me because of the number of people saying that cutting it in half would make two new worms. I really don't think they do that.

Earthworms don't, but apparently some other types of worms can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Rapid 99 posted:

It was Hellhole for the C64.

And there was Alphabet Zoo for Colecovision, where users shared message board ASCII art that was separate from the FAQ ASCII art that most old nerds know of.

Also there are seven game boards that were closed for years because of "inappropriate posts"

Drug Wars
Stoned
Pipe Mania
Pot Fun
Pipe Mania on a different system
Pipe Dream
Bozo's Night Out

GameFAQs forbidden post speakeasies

"knock 3 times on the Gorf forum"

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

There was the ongoing edit war on wikipedia across any article that needed a reference image for a penis, like some guy had managed to get some cameraphone images of his junk on basically all the articles, taking multiple tedious edit wars to replace them with more professional clinical images. I found a reference to it on the "lamest edit wars" page where the guy had just taken a photo of his own load for the "semen" page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Lamest_edit_wars#Semen

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

there were long arguments about whose penis and vagina got to be used as the official wikipedia image of penis and vagina

not now honey i'm in the running to be "the" ballsack

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

people on reddit noticed that mike matei's pants and shorts would crinkle up and make it look like he had a giant cock and a lot of jokes were made about mikes 12 inch cock. eventually mike got in on it and started posting about it on all the social media accounts that cinemassacre the production company of one James Rolfe of AVGN fame . he would post about it on the website. on the tumblr. on the twitter. reddit. he would post and post about his dick and post memes about it at random until one day, for reasons no one is certain, mike posted his dick on the official cinemassacre twitter next to a ruler using camera angles to make it look 12 inches. the tweet was deleted and mike started banning people on reddit who mentioned the picture soon after.

lmao

groverhog