Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Holy poo poo it snowed a lot last night ive never lived anywhere it snows before check this poo poo out

and it is STILL snowing right now! are you getting any weather? more convinced that ever that global "warming" is just a hoax made up by Nancy Pelosi to sell inferior electric vehicles and fentanyl to children? Maybe it isnt snowing where you are? this is a thread where you can talk about snow in late February and also the weather in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Global wokening :rolleyes:

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Put some in your freezer for after its gone

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

snow? in february? ok now i've loving seen it all

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Idk how to upload video so gotta use Twitter but here is my dogs playing they were apprehensive at first but now they are both going bonkers running around and carrying on and causing a ruckus and what not

https://twitter.com/newner69/status/1629138969668759554?t=agV2p_vKESF_MD0aoL2IGA&s=19

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Haha you should CHILL on that outdoor couch 😂😂😂

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
aren't you in California? otherwise known as FAILICORNIA

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I got 12" of snow two days ago. Checking the weather forecast and I have no idea when it will melt.

Can't leave the house and the power is going in and out.
Thankfully I have a biiiiiiiiiig pot of chicken noodle soup and loads of canned food, but still.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

snow? in WINTER???????????????

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Actually it's global worming

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Storm snuck right by NYC. It's never snowing here again, I guess.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

congrats on the snow op

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
New Englander here…

gently caress your wicked lame snow

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Nooner posted:

Idk how to upload video so gotta use Twitter but here is my dogs playing they were apprehensive at first but now they are both going bonkers running around and carrying on and causing a ruckus and what not

https://twitter.com/newner69/status/1629138969668759554?t=agV2p_vKESF_MD0aoL2IGA&s=19

I love your puggles

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
New Englander here, finally some goddamn snow it's been spring all february

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I was beginning to think winter was over but then snow happened.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
It's been a bone dry winter here in Chicago. Pretty sure we are on pace to have the lowest snow totals in a century. Seriously bummed by this, as I love the snow.

Edit: Well, we did have icy rain the other night, which is so, so much worse than snow.

fishing with the fam fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Feb 24, 2023

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Mozi posted:

New Englander here, finally some goddamn snow it's been spring all february

GOOD!

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
PNW, we've had the normal snow, had some more recently, then two days of rain, then a cold snap for the last several days. Woke up to -7F this morning. Yesterday's high temp was 11F.

The rain/cold put down about a 1" layer of ice on all the roads.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I miss having real winters in northeast ohio

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Here in Minnesota,

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
It was in the 80's yesterday in east TN. Stormy and humid but it's a nice change of pace for February!

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Nooner posted:

a poster who post he own tweet

a shameful poster

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Nooner this morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWkT0g3FrOk

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Mega64 posted:

It was in the 80's yesterday in east TN. Stormy and humid but it's a nice change of pace for February!

that was so horrible. the relief i felt as the temperature dropped its rear end to 40 while i relaxed on the porch last night is immeasurable

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
wheres the fukin GRILL OP?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Nooner improving their cred by showcasing they have cute dogs

A clever ploy

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
id follow u on twitter nooner but i got perma'd by telling elon that hes a deadbeat dad rworded fword. :sigh:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

To be fair pugs are horrible mutants barely capable of breathing

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Nooner those are cute dogs

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Smugworth posted:

To be fair nooners are horrible mutants barely capable of nose breathing

:smuggo:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

its cold as poo poo outside

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

out in portland it snowed like a dog. like a dog.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Yesterday in Las Vegas it was 45 degrees yet somehow it still snowed. :confused:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
theres a bike race tomorrow but its gonna be cold and rainy and my feets are gonna get cold :sigh:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

precision posted:

Yesterday in Las Vegas it was 45 degrees yet somehow it still snowed. :confused:

the temperature at the ground is different than in the air op. the snow formed in the sky and fell to the earth

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

precision posted:

God drat groundhog is a loving crackhead is what it is.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Chinatown posted:

theres a bike race tomorrow but its gonna be cold and rainy and my feets are gonna get cold :sigh:
you can pretend you are riding bikes somewhere in the word that actually gets more than 1 season lol

but you might want to wear shoes covers on unless you dont care about getting road crap all over your nice bike shoes, and remember to hose off the road grit from your bike after too

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

you can pretend you are riding bikes somewhere in the word that actually gets more than 1 season lol

the post-alleycat kickback is at a park too. how are we supposed to grill-n-chill™ if its raining :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Nooner posted:

Of course Nooner would own pugs