Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
I have no idea what the gently caress the Red Bulls are going to be this year. Very possibly bad. Hopefully good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

The team has certainly been floundering from a results perspective but a decent number of the games were relatively close. I guess one win from 11 just isn’t going to cut it. Let’s hope for that new manager bounce.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
Wouldn’t be surprised if they go something Naval/Maritime. San Diego Schooners. Ballast Point can be your sponsor. Call it a day.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good

Edward Mass posted:

Also, if you've got an Apple TV 4K (any generation), you now have MULTIVIEW for MLS Season Pass.

I would appreciate a single 4K feed.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
I just looked at NYRB vs Miami tix on Aug 26 and the cheapest on ticketmaster are already $500

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
I honestly cannot believe the Red Bulls made it.

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
NYRB fired Hamlett and Lesesne. I’m surprised at the latter, he did a solid job in his interim stint, players seemed to like him too. I bet he lands another HC gig somewhere else.

Will be interesting to see if anyone with any name recognition is brought in from both a player and coaching standpoint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jovial Cow
Sep 7, 2006

inherently good
I've been gone for the past two weeks so just now catching up on the news but NYRB apparently have a verbal agreement with Emil Forsberg? Wasn't expecting that.