Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

It's fun and cool because these issues were totally visible to anyone that has paid attention to how they've played on the pitch and acted during pressers, and having half a critical brain at the (lack of) talent that's been brought in to surround the DP's. Having it all laid out goes to show that Manning hired a loving moron with no sense how to be a coach of a professional team.

Another Bill posted:

I'm going to the Toronto FC game tomorrow night. Will the fans fight the players? The players fight the coach? It's going to be great.

At this point with how much the FO has dug in their heels about trusting Bradley because he's a "proven winner" unless the supporters full mutiny and leave the stands in protest I don't see timely changes.

Actually this tidbit from a few days ago

quote:

Asked about the comment, Bradley replied: "In football people have different ideas. Not everybody sees the game the same way."

The 65-year-old Bradley challenges his players to identify opportunities and then take advantage of them.

"You are trying every day to get players to think faster, see things faster, execute faster and better. Not everybody sees the game that way but that's how I believe you work," he said "From the beginning with a guy like Fede, I showed him examples of Mohamed Salah (who Bradley coached with Egypt) and Carlos Vela (with Los Angeles FC), guys that play in the same position." he added.

Bradley says he has worked with Bernardeschi "to create ideas of" how he can make runs and occupy better positions that lead to goal-scoring chances.

"If you look at the season, he's still gotten the ball in many good spots. The numbers alone show that in those different moments, it hasn't been as good as it can be. So that's frustrating for him and that hurts the group. So you work through that, over and over. You continue to try to impress upon him the things that need to be better every day.

"And I'll never stop trying to do that — with him and with everyone else. But again are some of those things different than he's heard in the past? Maybe. But it seemed early on that in that regard that he saw some of those things."

I'm sorry, but why are you showing video clips of loving Vela and Salah instead of drawing up any loving useful tactics that get him the ball? Also make runs? He's a strong dude on the ball, he's not a rocket. WORK WITH WHAT YOU HAVE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Mods please change thread title to APPLE TV PRESENTS MLSS10 2023

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Did they just offer him the actual team or something

He gets profits from Apple and Adidas, and a cheap buy-in for a franchise when the contract expires.

So practically.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/joshuakloke/status/1691203251234861056

Sweet goddamn jesus can we not hire gently caress ups that are in way above their head

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Yes, hence me saying gently caress ups!

I can't wait for another season of bottom of the table performances because they refuse to fire Manning.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

go fly a nice kite?

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Depends on what's in his contract about moving to a club role.

Nevertheless this is a loving short sighted and I hate it

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Herdman hiring is official.

poo poo sucks.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Looks bland and crap!

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Rooney has resigned with immediate effect, guess he's off to Birmingham City after all.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Oh thank God Michael Bradley is retiring.

2-3 years too late but at least it's happening. Long storied career that ended unfavourably because his dad is a dumb jackass

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

ahahahahahahah
ahahahhaahahahahah

HOW IS IT SO AWFUL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Congrats on your upcoming doom, Portland Timbers