Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Greg Legg posted:

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but are full replays supposed to be available for every game with the MLS season pass? I can only get the recap for the Crew v Red Bulls game. I can get full replays of other games. Otherwise I really like this and I hope they keep it next season.

I ran into the same thing with the Atlanta game yesterday. All I could find was the recap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

Hard Fucking Core

Moktaro posted:

Rapids picked up Andrew Gutman for lotsa Garberbux, we really needed a LB so I'm down.

I'm gonna miss that bald bastard :sigh:

e: Apparently we'll be signing midfielder Tristan Muyumba.

Pershing fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Jul 6, 2023

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

Hard Fucking Core

Not sure if this is the right thread but...

...if you're an MLS season ticket holder, will that give you an advantage on scoring World Cup tickets for 2026?

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

Hard Fucking Core

So we signed a dude

https://twitter.com/ATLUTD/status/1686391725018021888?t=vfxgP9iuP_VeHOYqDMgy_Q&s=19

Can anyone tell me about him?

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

Hard Fucking Core

Megatron's rear end in a top hat West

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

Hard Fucking Core

So a team near me just joined MLS Next Pro

I know the other teams in that league are affiliated with MLS franchises but the announcement said they're 'independent'. Do they just stay that way or is it assumed they will affiliate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

Hard Fucking Core

whypick1 posted:

The idea was that there would be a mix of affiliated and non-affiliated teams in the league...but only 1 non-affiliated team was there at launch and it lasted just 1 season (:rip: Rochester Rhinos)

Maybe it's different in soccer but I'd assume you'd have to have some level of support from a 'higher' club.