Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
went to the revs last night. didn't realize how much of a change closing up the lighthouse end would be after all the construction at Gillette - felt significantly louder from my seat at that end of the pitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Do over Ham posted:

It isn't done yet. There's only about 1/3rd or 1/4th of the total big screen up so far; when done it will stretch across the entire lighthouse end, plus some kind of "hospitality and function spaces" behind the big screen. Once that is done, the lighthouse end will be totally enclosed.

not true - the entire screen is up now and is very massive. there is still a lot of work to be done on the concourses and exterior, and the corner where the gates were has like half its seats removed, but they've made a lot of progress since the last time I was there earlier this month

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

the new display is the entire black portion of that wall to the right of the existing screen. when I was there on 3/18 for the Revs against Nashville, it wasn't up and there was just the scaffolding visible, but now it is. it's just not turned on yet, probably because of all the construction they're still doing behind it

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

36k at Gillette on saturday 👀 not sure if there was some kind of promotion going on but all the seats above the terrace/club end were open and I don't know if I've ever seen them not tarped off for a Revs game. pretty drat good

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

sometimes they give out free tickets to kiddie booster clubs across the state or whatever

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

my rep at Gillette said that that they aren't able to offer any special access at all, but I am a multi-game package haver and not a season ticket member so I don't know if it's any different

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Revs have still managed not to lose a game at home, which is fun. having said that they will now undoubtedly lose one of these last two games at Gillette

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

barnold posted:

Revs have still managed not to lose a game at home, which is fun. having said that they will now undoubtedly lose one of these last two games at Gillette

called that poo poo