Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
That’s actually a pretty great goal from Wynalda

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

barnold posted:

went to the revs last night. didn't realize how much of a change closing up the lighthouse end would be after all the construction at Gillette - felt significantly louder from my seat at that end of the pitch

Is it done yet? I haven’t been since they started all that. Nice to know it’s louder there; still sounds cavernous on tv unfortunately .

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The Bradley boys are a disaster and they're both poo poo but lmao at anyone being intimidated by Lorenzo Insigne

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Popero posted:

Revs should hire him after they inevitably fire Bruce

Has there been any news whatsoever after the month or so it’s been? I’m wondering if the guy killed someone at this point.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

What the hell did Arena do? How has it not leaked out yet

Everyone's keeping totally silent about it so far. Apparently 8 different people complained, so I can't imagine it was just Williams overhearing a single thing. I doubt we'll know before the season ends, if ever.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Shrapnig posted:

It's interesting that Arena chose to resign. Granted he's 70 and may just be too old for this poo poo anymore but I bet being dimed out by a guy who only has a career because of you doesn't feel wonderful.

I’m guessing his resignation was something of a plea bargain. I agree that ending your career like this must be really poo poo.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Another Bill posted:

Ligue Québécoise de Soccer Calcetto

I love that this is made of three languages.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Apparently it was his wife who had to get him to go inside lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I would still like to know what the gently caress Bruce did to completely collapse the Revs season and organization