Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

Pigma_Micron posted:

The rest of this article really goes to show how having an OTA broadcast partner helped the Sounders get to where they are. The apple deal is manna from heaven to me because trying to see every Galaxy game was a cobbled mess of nonsense (especially when I was actually living in LA). But, I can see how Seattle fans got used to being able to tune into King or Kong and just being done with it (though, I think that may have been a truly unique scenario compared to the rest of the league).

My understanding is that those OTA deals were money losers to the point that it was basically the team paying to be on air. The Apple situation works better for me anyways so I’m good with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

whypick1 posted:

St. Louis Generic Names just won the West.

Somehow Seattle is the only team in the conference without double-digit losses :psyduck:

I feel triple-digit-sure that I’ve seen the Sounders lose double-digit games this year.

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

Edward Mass posted:

Congrats to the first current MLS player to win Ballon d’Or! It’s exactly who you think it is.

I could have sworn that Wondo retired.