Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

whypick1 posted:

Until Apple gets their poo poo together, you can hide the scores in the browser with a bit of CSS and a plugin.

loving hell thank you. Even with the scores blocked on Roku, it still shows them in the main headline. And then yesterday I spent like a solid 15 minutes trying to figure out where the gently caress the TFC-Atlanta game was, because it wasn't one of the headline games and I could only find the highlights, and then it turns it it's buried at the bottom of the page in a completely non-obvious header, which I still need to scroll past all the key goal highlights of the game to get to. Whoever designed this app either doesn't watch/understand sports, actively hates people who do, or both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

i love how technically correct the "leagues" cup is

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

i ragequit appletv last week, someone let me know when they don't spoil every loving game for you

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Edward Mass posted:

Also, if you've got an Apple TV 4K (any generation), you now have MULTIVIEW for MLS Season Pass.

ok but am I able to watch games the day after without having spoilers shoved down my throat, or have they still not fixed that

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Arena's 70? Why the gently caress was he even still working, he should have been out with a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach. Whatever he said must have either been worse than 1000 Mein Kampfs or the dumbest poo poo ever that hurt some executive's feelings.