Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Gonna freeze my rear end off at Minnesota’s home opener next weekend, hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Hekk posted:

Me too! We got season tickets this year. I might have to show up in my ice fishing overalls.

I still got a bunch of heavy-duty warming gear from the USA-Honduras game that we hosted last February, when it was so cold that people's beers were literally turning into slushies as they held them.

Also, my partner just reminded me the home opener is actually two weekends away which bummed me out :(

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

I’m pretty stoked for it honestly. Love a bit of snow ball, and it can’t be worse than the US - Honduras game last year when our beers were literally turning to slush in our hands.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Emanuel Reynoso is finally back in Minnesota.

https://twitter.com/MNUFC/status/1654954334994542594?s=20

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi fucked around with this message at 23:02 on May 6, 2023

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Has there been any indication of when it stops? Not that I’m against adding more teams since all the other major professional leagues in America have 30+ and adding teams is a solid sign of growth, but I’m curious what the end goal is. San Diego slotting into the west would make it an even 15 in each conference, so that’s nice, but presumably they aren’t just going to keep adding teams ad infinitum.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

I had a feeling that was coming. We’ve been really dreadful the last couple months, just completely incapable of holding onto any leads and almost certainly missing the playoffs for the first time since coming into MLS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

MN United have a chance, but they first got to win and then hope one of Portland, Dallas, or San Jose lose.