Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Feel like a lot of Jon Jones' career wasn't represented in that hype package! :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I'm normally not this guy, but if you're the UFC, and you're watching this, why would you continue to employ either of these guys.

Devoz
Nov 18, 2006
Cruz is rather salty about the lack of technical skill at heavyweight.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I dispute that title, UFC :colbert:

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

poo poo rear end fight

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Both fighters stand in the middle of the ring, Bruce Buffer announces that the judges have ruled this.... a travesty. Men with guns surround the ring.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Why? Why UFC? Why did we have to wait 3 years for Jon Jones? Explain why!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol how did muniz tap jacare

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I don't want to take away from Brendan Allen, because he did a ton right and I'm impressed, but Muniz looked terrible out there compared to other performances. Not even just from a 'stiffer competition' standpoint, it seemed like he had no gameplan.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

I knew what i was signing up for and some bad luck but that was a pretty rough fight night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Devoz posted:

Those were some "interesting" punches by Trevor Peek.

Hammerfisting that way can generate a lot of power, but you have to be turned way off line to land the punch right. Or have your opponent completely frozen up.