Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Wtf??? Free this bitch now!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Nooner posted:

I feel like blaming radium at this point is a disservice to all the other people who have come since and "fixed" the forums

Like where is the love for ZDR I'm sure he managed to gently caress up quite a bit while also scamming Lowtax out of like 30k or whatever lol

ZDR did it all for free lmao

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Wtf??? Free this bitch now!!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

jeffrey show yourself

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Im not doing this to dog you but the world needs a followup thread

the condensed version is

i became aware i was covered in blood getting loaded into an ambulance and then thinking back the timeline is pretty much:

i have temporal lobe epilepsy or one of those that causes a large number of debilitating seizures multiple times per day if untreated. spoilers: it wasn't even diagnosed
the entire house was robbed down to the studs in some places, they stole the front door, water pipes, wiring, my tools etc. They stole parts of the walls and some windows.
Went thru every drawer in every room. What wasn't stolen was smashed up and pissed on.
Well nobody saw nothing, we got nothing to go on here... Here's some fines for the grass being out of spec there's been complaints. Not having it boarded up is out of code get your poo poo together.
I was basically badgered by my parents into giving up the deed to the house and title to my car
Also my parents destroyed most of my books and rifled through all my remaining papers. All my aquarium animals and plants are dead. some worthless sentimental trinkets weren't stolen.
I was able to keep some of my rare plants alive even tho they are hated. Very nearly had a meltdown when pops told me "You chose this."

The medical verdict is basically that I will have to eat these huge brain pills twice a day for the rest of my life or die. If I miss a dose I will begin dying until the pill concentration returns to whatever level. Probably I have had this for most of my life and nobody noticed or cared. I'm real unhappy about not being able to take care of the house or at least get it transferred to someone who would care about it. I think that's one of the worst aspects is that the place was pillaged and destroyed, but the worst is for sure the interpersonal situation which can't really be fixed.

It makes sense in a way how i came to this, because i was effectively getting my rear end kicked every loving day for several years, if not decades. I don't clearly remember the last time I was in my house or when that was or when exactly i signed off the deed. Every time I think about it, which is every day, I'm sickened by how it all went down. At least i didn't get into any debt after i paid off the car and school.

And that is that.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

SniperWoreConverse posted:

the condensed version is

i became aware i was covered in blood getting loaded into an ambulance and then thinking back the timeline is pretty much:

i have temporal lobe epilepsy or one of those that causes a large number of debilitating seizures multiple times per day if untreated. spoilers: it wasn't even diagnosed
the entire house was robbed down to the studs in some places, they stole the front door, water pipes, wiring, my tools etc. They stole parts of the walls and some windows.
Went thru every drawer in every room. What wasn't stolen was smashed up and pissed on.
Well nobody saw nothing, we got nothing to go on here... Here's some fines for the grass being out of spec there's been complaints. Not having it boarded up is out of code get your poo poo together.
I was basically badgered by my parents into giving up the deed to the house and title to my car
Also my parents destroyed most of my books and rifled through all my remaining papers. All my aquarium animals and plants are dead. some worthless sentimental trinkets weren't stolen.
I was able to keep some of my rare plants alive even tho they are hated. Very nearly had a meltdown when pops told me "You chose this."

The medical verdict is basically that I will have to eat these huge brain pills twice a day for the rest of my life or die. If I miss a dose I will begin dying until the pill concentration returns to whatever level. Probably I have had this for most of my life and nobody noticed or cared. I'm real unhappy about not being able to take care of the house or at least get it transferred to someone who would care about it. I think that's one of the worst aspects is that the place was pillaged and destroyed, but the worst is for sure the interpersonal situation which can't really be fixed.

It makes sense in a way how i came to this, because i was effectively getting my rear end kicked every loving day for several years, if not decades. I don't clearly remember the last time I was in my house or when that was or when exactly i signed off the deed. Every time I think about it, which is every day, I'm sickened by how it all went down. At least i didn't get into any debt after i paid off the car and school.

And that is that.

Thanks, I always wondered what had happened after that thread.

Although that was way less uplifting than I had hoped, Im glad you're stable now, medically speaking.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Mega64 posted:

ZDR did it all for free lmao

Yeah why do people still believe Low "I literally lied about loving everything and then killed myself at the end of a meticulously calculated scheme to screw my ex-wives and children out of child support" tax's version of anything especially anything involving money?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
:shrug: in the end we all log off one last time

Perhaps future generations will be able to post 👽 👾 in thread titles, when the secret tech has been unlocked