Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hollismason posted:

GOddamn is anyone following this model being murdered and dismembered in Kowloon? China. Apparently the whole ex husbands family may have been involved.

https://www.npr.org/2023/02/27/1159626065/ex-husband-and-relatives-charged-in-killing-of-hong-kong-model-after-body-parts-

That’s diabolical!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
In a shocking incident, a man has been arrested for allegedly putting actual dog poop on a baby in an attempt to make a viral video. The incident took place in a residential area of the city and has sent shockwaves across the community.

According to eyewitnesses, the man was seen filming himself as he approached the unsuspecting baby who was sitting in a stroller. He then proceeded to smear dog poop on the baby's face and clothes while laughing and making inappropriate remarks. The video was shared on social media, causing outrage and prompting an investigation.

The man, whose identity has not been disclosed, was tracked down and arrested by the police. He has been charged with child endangerment, assault, and creating a public nuisance. The baby, fortunately, did not suffer any physical harm and has been examined by medical professionals.

The incident has sparked widespread condemnation and disgust on social media, with many expressing their shock and anger at the man's actions. The police have urged people to exercise caution while using social media and to avoid engaging in dangerous and illegal activities for the sake of gaining popularity.

This is not the first time that people have gone to extreme lengths to create viral content. In recent years, there have been numerous cases of people endangering themselves or others in the pursuit of social media fame. Experts have cautioned that such behavior can have serious consequences and can lead to legal trouble, public shaming, and even physical harm.

As social media continues to play an increasingly prominent role in our lives, it is essential that we use it responsibly and ethically. People should be mindful of the impact their actions can have on others and should avoid engaging in dangerous or offensive behavior, no matter how tempting it may seem. The incident serves as a stark reminder of the dangers of chasing viral fame and the importance of exercising restraint and common sense.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder if that volcano is still erupting.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I just got told by one of my customers that I look like one of the guys in the Murdaugh family.

so

I learned something about myself today. :wtc:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I. M. Gei posted:

I just got told by one of my customers that I look like one of the guys in the Murdaugh family.

so

drat that's cold blooded
Whole drat family looks like translucent thumbs

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

that is a really hosed-up thing to say to someone.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Hollismason posted:

GOddamn is anyone following this model being murdered and dismembered in Kowloon? China. Apparently the whole ex husbands family may have been involved.

https://www.npr.org/2023/02/27/1159626065/ex-husband-and-relatives-charged-in-killing-of-hong-kong-model-after-body-parts-

yeah my wife showed me that

i havent checked yet if the print edition of the ny post has a snappy headline like HOW TO GET A HEAD IN HONG KONG!"

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Bula Vinaka posted:

In a shocking incident, a man has been arrested for allegedly putting actual dog poop on a baby in an attempt to make a viral video. The incident took place in a residential area of the city and has sent shockwaves across the community.

According to eyewitnesses, the man was seen filming himself as he approached the unsuspecting baby who was sitting in a stroller. He then proceeded to smear dog poop on the baby's face and clothes while laughing and making inappropriate remarks. The video was shared on social media, causing outrage and prompting an investigation.

The man, whose identity has not been disclosed, was tracked down and arrested by the police. He has been charged with child endangerment, assault, and creating a public nuisance. The baby, fortunately, did not suffer any physical harm and has been examined by medical professionals.

The incident has sparked widespread condemnation and disgust on social media, with many expressing their shock and anger at the man's actions. The police have urged people to exercise caution while using social media and to avoid engaging in dangerous and illegal activities for the sake of gaining popularity.

This is not the first time that people have gone to extreme lengths to create viral content. In recent years, there have been numerous cases of people endangering themselves or others in the pursuit of social media fame. Experts have cautioned that such behavior can have serious consequences and can lead to legal trouble, public shaming, and even physical harm.

As social media continues to play an increasingly prominent role in our lives, it is essential that we use it responsibly and ethically. People should be mindful of the impact their actions can have on others and should avoid engaging in dangerous or offensive behavior, no matter how tempting it may seem. The incident serves as a stark reminder of the dangers of chasing viral fame and the importance of exercising restraint and common sense.

I like your original content better, this sounds like that chat ai thing.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I read the news today, oh boy.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

I. M. Gei posted:

so

Horrible. I’d rather be the poop baby than look like one of those guys.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's not too late to start smearing dog poop all over yourself!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

another shooting, goddamn

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I have a coooolllld :smith:

I'm supposed to be feeding capybaras next week I don't want to be ill :(

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
A giraffe the size of one (1) giraffe was seen today. In a zoo. More than likely.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Smugworth posted:

drat that's cold blooded
Whole drat family looks like translucent thumbs

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

that is a really hosed-up thing to say to someone.

I don't think she meant it in a bad way. I think she meant it as a casual observation and maybe slightly as a compliment?

She also explicitly told me that I don't look like a scammer, so at least there's that. :v:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I. M. Gei posted:

I don't think she meant it in a bad way. I think she meant it as a casual observation and maybe slightly as a compliment?

She also explicitly told me that I don't look like a scammer, so at least there's that. :v:

Sure man

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Treecko posted:

I'm mildly upset Chinatown got perma'd

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Now is the time to heal.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

let’s not politicize mass murder please

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI

Bad Purchase posted:

let’s not politicize mass murder please
I have strong opinions about rear end murder

Juando290
Apr 22, 2007

You stopped toe curlin in the hot tub cause you heard sperms stay alive in there and you have seen Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles enough times to know how that story ends.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Haven't seen a Chinatown post in 24 hours.

Sad stuff. Seriously already miss the guy. Like that s is the first Perma if actually been witness to like as the story is developing and now the man is gone. 😥 Like what the gently caress is this community becoming. I saw D&D lose a majority of it's middle east posters to Perma waves, volkerball disappear, and overall more and more people are just disappearing and abandoning the community that has stood as a part of their lives for over a decade.

I really don't even know what I'd do without SA. I have no other online presence what so ever. My friends lists are all empty. I don't play any games that require me to communicate with others because I don't want to connect with any others online. Not because I'm lonely, I have a social circle in the reals but I just get too involved in online. But seriously man this community is it for me.

I feel this. I lurked for years before paying my :10bux: . I have never been a big contributor other than a lot of photoshop threads way back over a decade ago, (one of my proudest internet moments was starting a photoshop thread that turned into a photoshop friday) Life got a bit hectic after I got married and I found myself visiting less and less. Then several years ago we had a kid and I all but stopped coming to the forums because I simply didn’t have time. About a year ago, something happened in the news that is now verboten to speak of in GBS for some reason, and I found myself coming here for the news on current events. Over the course of the last year there was basically almost not a single day that I was not here catching up on the daily news, and I also found myself visiting other threads and catching up on others from years ago. I was actually enjoying somethingawful for the first time in a long time.

Then about a week ago, for reasons I am still baffled by, one particular thread got shut down permanently. We were directed to go to other threads, but neither of them seemed to fit what I was looking for, and overall it seemed like one ideology was picked over another and the squeaky wheels got the grease (I remember a time where if anyone complained about hurt feelings on this site, people were either told to grow a pair, or laughed off …I miss those days) and now I find that I am not as enthusiastic about what this place represents compared to the previous 20 years of my attendance.

GBS is dead, long live GBS!

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Well, Chinatown’s ban is under review.

Let’s see. 😬

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Yeah I still don't understand what happened, outside of CSPAM getting their way. The CSPAM Ukraine thread is exhausting because it's full of people whose position is that the US government is corrupt (yes) but the Russian govt should be taken at face value (what). The D&D thread is slow AF.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

StrangersInTheNight posted:

Yeah I still don't understand what happened, outside of CSPAM getting their way. The CSPAM Ukraine thread is exhausting because it's full of people whose position is that the US government is corrupt (yes) but the Russian govt should be taken at face value (what). The D&D thread is slow AF.

I keep hearing about secret emails being sent back and forth but I haven't seen any proof to verify. I'd think whatever communications were factored in to the thread's closing should be made public, but that's just my $0.02. If they aren't, we can only assume they never existed in the first place. :shrug:

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Got a new phone. Probably won't fix my bad posting but at least this has a fully functioning screen.

I'm going to try to fix my old switch lites today. Got all the tools hopfully. They're out of warranty anyway so even if I mess up it's still cheaper than than to send them into Nintendo

I used to recase OG Ds consoles how hard could this be

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

EEKA GEEK posted:

I keep hearing about secret emails being sent back and forth but I haven't seen any proof to verify. I'd think whatever communications were factored in to the thread's closing should be made public, but that's just my $0.02. If they aren't, we can only assume they never existed in the first place. :shrug:

russia, if you’re listening, i hope you’re able to find the 30,000 mod emails about the ukraine thread

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Tarquinn posted:

Well, Chinatown’s ban is under review.

Let’s see. 😬

Add the Nurge ban to the review list while you’re at it.

Permas should be reserved for the worst of the worst, the molesters, criminals, etc. Bad posting, of which were all guilty of, no.

I’m fine with bans, probes, we all have bad takes, but silencing someone for being a contrarian is bs. Particularly in the most contrarian forums on the internet (and I think the person who permabanned nurge turned out to be a scammer or something? )

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Mutant creatures with multiple sets of moaning mouths and bleeding eyes have been seen near Ohio border after the disastrous chemical spill last month. No quarantine precautions have taken place as of yet.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I'd like to issue correction to the last post, it was actually Walmart parking lot not Ohio border so business as usual baby!

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP

Crazy cat lady facing eviction in NJ blew herself up along with dozens of cats.

https://nj1015.com/nj-woman-fighting-eviction-blows-herself-up-in-house-full-of-cats/

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Liquid Chicken posted:

Crazy cat lady facing eviction in NJ blew herself up along with dozens of cats.

https://nj1015.com/nj-woman-fighting-eviction-blows-herself-up-in-house-full-of-cats/

Was William Henry Hairytaint's junkyard cat in the building too?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

oh gently caress that lady

kitties don't deserve that :smith:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I've been making gorgeous stuff and have gotten better at flowers yay

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Add the Nurge ban to the review list while you’re at it.

Permas should be reserved for the worst of the worst, the molesters, criminals, etc. Bad posting, of which were all guilty of, no.

I’m fine with bans, probes, we all have bad takes, but silencing someone for being a contrarian is bs. Particularly in the most contrarian forums on the internet (and I think the person who permabanned nurge turned out to be a scammer or something? )

I agree, most of the permabans should be 90 day probations, and if the admins check and they have multiple accounts, just give all of the accounts 300 days probation.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

This isn't a recent event, but didn't a few goons get 10 year probations?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Spinz posted:

I've been making gorgeous stuff and have gotten better at flowers yay

They're beautiful good work

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

EEKA GEEK posted:

Hey Futanari Damacy, why don’t you post on your main instead of this bad faith bullshit with your alt? You have a really lovely posting history on this very topic.

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI
Perma everyone I'm sick of you all this isn't the good christian website I signed up for in 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Hey Futanari Damacy, why don’t you post on your main instead of this bad faith bullshit with your alt? You have a really lovely posting history on this very topic.

I bookmarked with this one and I don't like to mix them up :shrug: By all means engage, however