Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

bollig posted:

Nigerian election is anybody's game. At least hope Obi makes it out of the first round

making me ROCK

loving

HARD

rn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
It snowed here but not as much as it could have

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

I think Chinatown deserves a compensatory course of steroids so that he can come back and post about massive gainz

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Chief McHeath posted:

Living to 172 you had to figure he eventually would

Gene is The End from Snake Eater

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
chinatown is probably engorging himself on asada fries

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

theres gotta be a statute of limitations on permabans

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Princess Diana DIED :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0qMxFY29WA

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Forget it Kirk, its Chinatown

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Haven't seen a Chinatown post in 24 hours.

Sad stuff. Seriously already miss the guy. Like that s is the first Perma if actually been witness to like as the story is developing and now the man is gone. 😥 Like what the gently caress is this community becoming. I saw D&D lose a majority of it's middle east posters to Perma waves, volkerball disappear, and overall more and more people are just disappearing and abandoning the community that has stood as a part of their lives for over a decade.

I really don't even know what I'd do without SA. I have no other online presence what so ever. My friends lists are all empty. I don't play any games that require me to communicate with others because I don't want to connect with any others online. Not because I'm lonely, I have a social circle in the reals but I just get too involved in online. But seriously man this community is it for me.

You and I might not have always gotten along, but I wanted to let you know I appreciate this post.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Hey OP you look really nice today. This is a recent event because on most days you look like absolute hell, get your poo poo together okay? Let's make this the norm from now on.

Oovee
Jun 21, 2007

No life king.
man I wish there still was place for news about the recent event, what am I supposed to do now? post?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Oovee posted:

man I wish there still was place for news about the recent event, what am I supposed to do now? post?

Yeah just post here.

A recent events is that I just took a huge poo poo

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Yeah just post here.

A recent events is that I just took a huge poo poo

Wrong thread

Looks like you're trying to start some kind of inter thread drama!

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz
Project Blue Beam: What the lamestream media aren't telling us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLZTaCL4yA0

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

No longer have the sparagus pee

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

I shat today and posted about it

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

shat today posted:

I shat today and posted about it

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

*random sports ball enthusiast Kramer's into the thread*

I've decided to close the thread as it is not condusive to the purpose of the thread

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

*random sports ball enthusiast Kramer's into the thread*

I've decided to close the thread as it is not condusive to the purpose of the thread

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

A elven k is one gornered ment one other groverend ment

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz
Seems pertinent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1YvAVtoZ64&t=4731s

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
So it seems Scott Adams, "Dilbert" author, is now a racist.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
So it seems that Bed Bath & Beyond is going to go bankrupt soon.

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz

Bula Vinaka posted:

That's what all those evil hedge fund short squeezers want you to think, now's the time to buy buy buy!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Bula Vinaka posted:

that's not a recent event

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I woke up.

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Recent events have been mostly disappointing, tbh.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

War crime gigolo made a long post that I did not read

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI

Bula Vinaka posted:

Oh no

Bula Vinaka posted:

Oh yes

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Haven't seen a Chinatown post in 24 hours.

Sad stuff. Seriously already miss the guy. Like that s is the first Perma if actually been witness to like as the story is developing and now the man is gone. 😥 Like what the gently caress is this community becoming. I saw D&D lose a majority of it's middle east posters to Perma waves, volkerball disappear, and overall more and more people are just disappearing and abandoning the community that has stood as a part of their lives for over a decade.

I really don't even know what I'd do without SA. I have no other online presence what so ever. My friends lists are all empty. I don't play any games that require me to communicate with others because I don't want to connect with any others online. Not because I'm lonely, I have a social circle in the reals but I just get too involved in online. But seriously man this community is it for me.
Oh my

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Oh me

Oh my

Recent events making me cry

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
There are Harpies nesting in my attic and they keep trying to seduce me with their calls, but I have my headphones on listening to Hatsune Miku so they're not really all that much of a problem. The feathers they shed are setting off my asthma and they keep bringing dead peasants in so there's just commoner bones everywhere. Sucks man.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Like I don't mind them hanging around because they keep salespeople away but I'm concerned if my landlord sees them he's gonna want to charge me extra and I can't afford that. I much prefer sirens because you can keep them in a pond and float little paper boats at them which appeases them and you get to see cool Sea Boobs

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

it's all about dominance hierarchy with harpies, you need to figure out which one is the matriarch and punch it in front of all the others

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I heard they finally caught a very bad criminal, after 16 years of him flying under the radar. The long arm of the law!

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Unban Chinatown.

Then unban Derpies and Ban him again :twisted:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Goddamn there's no thread for it but this Alex Murdaugh trial is loving wild. This motherfuckr claiming he was taking 2000 mg of Oxy every day

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Hollismason posted:

Goddamn there's no thread for it
Be the change you wish to see in GBS

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Karma Comedian posted:

Be the change you wish to see in GBS

Yeah, but :effort:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Hollismason posted:

Goddamn there's no thread for it but this Alex Murdaugh trial is loving wild. This motherfuckr claiming he was taking 2000 mg of Oxy every day

Yeah I saw that yesterday. That's a lot of loving oxy, jesus christ. So much that I'm not really sure if it's even believable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

Play posted:

Yeah I saw that yesterday. That's a lot of loving oxy, jesus christ. So much that I'm not really sure if it's even believable

It's absolutely not believable that this guy was taking 2000 mg of Oxycodone one of the most powerful opiates ever created.