Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
There are Harpies nesting in my attic and they keep trying to seduce me with their calls, but I have my headphones on listening to Hatsune Miku so they're not really all that much of a problem. The feathers they shed are setting off my asthma and they keep bringing dead peasants in so there's just commoner bones everywhere. Sucks man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Like I don't mind them hanging around because they keep salespeople away but I'm concerned if my landlord sees them he's gonna want to charge me extra and I can't afford that. I much prefer sirens because you can keep them in a pond and float little paper boats at them which appeases them and you get to see cool Sea Boobs

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Hollismason posted:

It's absolutely not believable that this guy was taking 2000 mg of Oxycodone one of the most powerful opiates ever created.

You're right

IT WAS MORE

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I have a coooolllld :smith:

I'm supposed to be feeding capybaras next week I don't want to be ill :(

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

EEKA GEEK posted:

Bad faith is a fake idea to begin with. Sincerity has no impact on veracity

You could have what you think is an ironclad take on things but if you can't be open to opposing views and instead wield it as a gotcha logic trap then why should anyone engage with it?

This isn't even directed specifically at you, but good faith/bad faith is pretty fundamental to any discussion. If it's not an exchange of ideas coming from a place of intellectual curiosity then why bother, the conclusion has already been reached