Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI
https://fox2now.com/news/missouri/saint-louis-zoo-on-lockdown-after-bear-escapes/

Important bear event

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

I LOVE FINLAND AND ESPECIALLY FINLAND'S MILITARY ALLIANCES, GOOGLE FINLAND WORLD WAR 2 FOR MORE INFORMATION SLAVA UKRANI

Issaries posted:

Can you post the bear ITT?

Fox2 blocks euros from seeing.
I will not do theft of intellectual property bear related or not.

Have a squirrel of the month

https://www.mpacorn.com/articles/squirrel-of-the-month-21/

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

Smugworth posted:

I'm thinking very hard about posting a dramatic banme
Do a flip

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

Bula Vinaka posted:

So it seems Scott Adams, "Dilbert" author, is now a racist.
Oh no

Bula Vinaka posted:

So it seems that Bed Bath & Beyond is going to go bankrupt soon.
Oh yes

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Haven't seen a Chinatown post in 24 hours.

Sad stuff. Seriously already miss the guy. Like that s is the first Perma if actually been witness to like as the story is developing and now the man is gone. 😥 Like what the gently caress is this community becoming. I saw D&D lose a majority of it's middle east posters to Perma waves, volkerball disappear, and overall more and more people are just disappearing and abandoning the community that has stood as a part of their lives for over a decade.

I really don't even know what I'd do without SA. I have no other online presence what so ever. My friends lists are all empty. I don't play any games that require me to communicate with others because I don't want to connect with any others online. Not because I'm lonely, I have a social circle in the reals but I just get too involved in online. But seriously man this community is it for me.
Oh my

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

let’s not politicize mass murder please
I have strong opinions about rear end murder

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

Perma everyone I'm sick of you all this isn't the good christian website I signed up for in 2001

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

Canada has been on a high horse for too long and I'm still mad as poo poo about 1812 this is now the invade Canada thread.

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

Icochet posted:

I'd share a nice pierogi recipe but the goddamn mods would close the thread
Post anyway you coward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RDM
Apr 6, 2009

Icochet posted:

I'll try to make it admin-friendly

1) make a dough of rye flour, wheat flour, water
2) roll dough into a thin small disc
3) check both sides of the disc
4) conclude that both sides are equally bad
5) give up
I tried but one side was morally superior to the other side. After careful consideration, what about ravioli, aren't they worse.