Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Treecko posted:

I'm mildly upset Chinatown got perma'd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Add the Nurge ban to the review list while you’re at it.

Permas should be reserved for the worst of the worst, the molesters, criminals, etc. Bad posting, of which were all guilty of, no.

I’m fine with bans, probes, we all have bad takes, but silencing someone for being a contrarian is bs. Particularly in the most contrarian forums on the internet (and I think the person who permabanned nurge turned out to be a scammer or something? )

I agree, most of the permabans should be 90 day probations, and if the admins check and they have multiple accounts, just give all of the accounts 300 days probation.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

This isn't a recent event, but didn't a few goons get 10 year probations?

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Prof. Crocodile posted:

The dick replacement store is doing a soft launch, obviously.

The store is hard to get into

Unless you go through the backdoor