Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

This web place can be very funny sometimes 🧜🏻‍♂️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

EEKA GEEK posted:

I keep hearing about secret emails being sent back and forth but I haven't seen any proof to verify. I'd think whatever communications were factored in to the thread's closing should be made public, but that's just my $0.02. If they aren't, we can only assume they never existed in the first place. :shrug:

Hey Futanari Damacy, why don’t you post on your main instead of this bad faith bullshit with your alt? You have a really lovely posting history on this very topic.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

EEKA GEEK posted:

I bookmarked with this one and I don't like to mix them up :shrug: By all means engage, however

How many sock puppets do you have, and why?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

EEKA GEEK posted:

I’m not sure why people get so bent out of shape about it tbqh, they should be engaging with contributions based on their quality and merit as opposed to keeping Enemies Lists.

Because it’s one of several clues to if someone is bad-faith posting, which isn’t always the easiest to parse online.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Songbearer posted:

You could have what you think is an ironclad take on things but if you can't be open to opposing views and instead wield it as a gotcha logic trap then why should anyone engage with it?

This isn't even directed specifically at you, but good faith/bad faith is pretty fundamental to any discussion. If it's not an exchange of ideas coming from a place of intellectual curiosity then why bother, the conclusion has already been reached

You said it better than I could have!