Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I got a pressure cooker / air fryer / steamer gizmo recently, and I'm learning how to use it. Works pretty well, but it's a bitch to clean. Made a hunter's pie last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Also, RIP forums user Chinatown. Now he's in posting heaven, calling God the r-word.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Having Steven Seagal gain citizenship to your country is a sign that something is wrong. It's like having an opossum make its nest in your kitchen pantry. A fat, dumb, washed-up, inappropriately pretentious opossum.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Mulva posted:

I love the stupidity and hope inherent in that click. Like if dick replacements were a thing you know it'd be the biggest news in the world, but somehow dude is thinking the secret to a better banger is just waiting in this random email he got. Oh well, guess Chinese hackers got to eat too.

The dick replacement store is doing a soft launch, obviously.