Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm mad as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Free chinTown

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'm thinking very hard about posting a dramatic banme

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Treecko posted:

Don't do it it's only worth :10bux:

Thank you for talking me off the ledge

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Gene always gets his man

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

LostCause always posted from an IP address belonging to a certain McDonald's in the Denver metro, usually coinciding with his morning coffee + McGriddle + dump.

Now, Chinatown hadn't eaten at McDonald's in years, but seeing the kind of delightful havoc being wrought in the forums yesterday even, he decided what the hell, he'd treat himself. Coffee, McGriddle. And as always followed... He made the fatal mistake of bumping the bump this thread when you take a dump thread.

Bingo. They nabbed him.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The only recourse for freeing Chinatown is psychotically posting for hundreds of pages about how bad mods and admins are whilr demanding QCS be reopened until they cave and reverse his perma. Seems to work in PYF

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

We're gonna need a discord and some dox, folks

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

War crime gigolo made a long post that I did not read

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Farted

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Smelt not great

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I. M. Gei posted:

I just got told by one of my customers that I look like one of the guys in the Murdaugh family.

so

I learned something about myself today. :wtc:

drat that's cold blooded
Whole drat family looks like translucent thumbs

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I. M. Gei posted:

I don't think she meant it in a bad way. I think she meant it as a casual observation and maybe slightly as a compliment?

She also explicitly told me that I don't look like a scammer, so at least there's that. :v:

Sure man

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Liquid Chicken posted:

Crazy cat lady facing eviction in NJ blew herself up along with dozens of cats.

https://nj1015.com/nj-woman-fighting-eviction-blows-herself-up-in-house-full-of-cats/

Was William Henry Hairytaint's junkyard cat in the building too?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Karma Comedian posted:

I saw an alligator

That's my prized turd
I been looking for that sucker
Whereabouts did you see it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

nom epique posted:

Heard Bs puny student loan thing is before the courts. Whats the word?

Coming any day now