Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

G-Hawk posted:

i am curious to see how apple's coverage generally goes.

nashville/nyc is a nice kickoff game, sucks traffico got canned. Orlando NYRB should be fun, otherwise i guess i'll be clicking around tonight

There's always the whip around show, that's my plan (though Philadelphia-Columbus or Orlando- NYRB could be good and Cincinnati-Houston could be entertainingly bad)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Philly-Lumbus games are never good. Two teams smash into each other and maybe score 1 goal total if lucky

I blame you for convincing me to switch

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Backdoor Delivery posted:

RSL's gold shirts look v. nice
Vancouver's turf does not

The one downside of everything being in 1080p!

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

One of those corners had to work eventually

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

They had me in the first half, not gonna lie, but normal Caps service appears to be resuming

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

You should be able to watch it from a browser at tv.apple.com but you'll need to log in (which means you'll need an Apple ID)

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

maybe loosen the fork a little?

probably not honestly but good for the new guy

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Bobby Wood sighting!

Houston aren't great but New England's goals have come from some impressive moves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

oh no, an early goal for Vancouver