Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

That was a goal I guess? What the hell was it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Sounders good???

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Goddamn nice double save there for the KC keeper

e: third one made it past him after being left out to dry yet again

binge crotching fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Feb 28, 2023

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Doctor Teeth posted:

do you have to use the appletv app specifically to watch this? i can't watch it from the browser?

https://tv.apple.com/sports

Just be aware that the website is very limited, so you can't do things like hide scores, set preferred teams, etc.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

whypick1 posted:

Supporter's Shield leaders for another week :toot:

They looked really really good at times. Still some issues, but two games to start the season at home is a really nice way of working your way into fitness.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Vancouver/Dallas has been a good game, both teams look pretty evenly matched.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Montero in for Heber today, I actually thought Schmetzer might try to force Ruidiaz to play the full game today.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

It was a bad angle, but that was a big miss.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Was that Fredy Montero's first touch of the game?

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

And that's 100% a handball on Hagglund.

e: what the gently caress. You can see it comes off a white arm there, which has to be Hagglund and not Yeimar.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

He actually got the right call this time

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Looks like it'll be the first game with the Bruce Lee shirts today for Seattle

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Elfath I think is the ref today, and he's been awful

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I hadn't realized that the back of it was black, I think it would be a lot better if it was that red orange everywhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I didn't see the Ragen injury because I was 8 beers in, but that sucks if he's out. For the last decade the Sounders have had the shitiest luck with injuries