Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

whypick1 posted:

Friendly reminder that the kickoff for tonight's game is at 8:25EST because FOX hates us.

I was very confused why college basketball was still on my screen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

whypick1 posted:

Been a rather active 5 minutes to start

Gotta say it's fun seeing two crossbars in that time

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Incredible save on the first ball. Shame about the rebound lol

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
lol I don't think I've seen a soccer goal look that much like a hockey goal before

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
I know the Kraken are happening around the same time and it's a weird Sunday night game time but the stands at Lumen Field seem a lot emptier than what should be expected for opening night. Wonder if the Providence sponsorship really killed interest in the team, or if it's a holdover from the disastrous econd half of last year.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
lmfao what the gently caress was that defense

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
this game owns

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Just turned on the Sounders-RSL game. When the gently caress did RSL get the league's worst jerseys? Why are they wearing piss yellow instead of red?

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Hmm maybe Morris was onto something with the new hairdo

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
:3: cute celebration from Roldan and Heber

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
JORDAN HOW

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
For a second there I thought Nouhou and Frei would just stare at each other expecting the other person to prevent that ball from going in before Nouhou cleared it lol

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Always fun to hear our eternal rivals, FC Cincinnati, yell "gently caress Seattle" at us :cheers:

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

whypick1 posted:

I can't make out a goddamn thing The Bailey are chanting from here in the away section.

Oh you're at the game? Sick. How is it? I know literally nothing about Cincinnati FC

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Sure looked like a handball to me

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Not very pleased that's the outcome after a blown call

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
The old split the difference foul calls where you don't award a red/penalty shot for a clear lane violation nor just leave it a no call that piss everyone off

e: a little surprised since I didn't think that was a true clear path, but ok

Pungry fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Mar 12, 2023

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Uh... does that count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
The refs taketh, and then the refs taketh again. Sounders were outplayed in the first half and weren't obviously the better team in the 2nd so it's not like a loss is unexpected. Hope Ruidiaz gets his fitness back since Montero just doesn't have it (as much as I love him).