Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

“This gym is so fancy it should be called a James.”

I’m dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

Sivart13 posted:

I know Trump and Cold Opens are similarly tired but I was really enjoying this week's cold open until the jury foreman thing came in.

Yeah, the foreman bit killed that sketch immediately.

But overall that was a solid episode. And it’s rare that the final sketch is that good, but I loving loved the Fancy Gym sketch.

Weird moment at the end of the monologue, though. And I don’t buy that Woody wasn’t high at the start, despite what he said. He was flubbing lines more at the start than he was at the end. But who gives a poo poo, more power to him on that front. But the anti-vax comments were weird as hell. I doubt they were planned.

thrawn527 fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Feb 26, 2023

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

tarlibone posted:

That... is a bad date to pick for a strike. I mean... I get it, and I hope they get what they're wanting, but... seriously, announcing that they are striking on April 1st? Seriously? Nobody sees a problem with this? Nobody heard this date and said, "You know, if we announce this, lots of folks might not believe us."?

Agreed, waiting one more day would have maybe been a good idea. That being said, April 1st is a Saturday, and it's Saturday Night Live, so...

Anyway, whatever day it starts, I hope they give management hell.

Also, I loving hate April Fool's Day.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
To keep you safe

tarlibone posted:

... March 25th would've been nicer. More urgent.

Of course, it might be all logistics. I don't know because I haven't looked it up, but there might not be a new episode before April 1st during which they can strike, and the season might end too soon after April 1st for their strike to be meaningful.

Yeah, I think the OP of this thread even says March 11th is the last March episode, unless it's just incomplete. But I don't think it is. And when that's true, to your urgency point, why wait?

thrawn527 fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Mar 9, 2023