Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

I'm the forums bile injection into the intestines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Cuttlefush posted:

im sure i've seen jeff mention fyad as the forums immune system before. what the hell is he doing

i think he wants to get to the point where the mods actually do their jobs and don't need people trolling a thread in order to prove that it needs admin attention, and he honestly thinks he's close to getting there. at that point, fyad doesn't need to be the immune system any more and they can stay out of the grey forums.

i think he's a long way off, but that's my guess.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

goddamned worst snipe ever please sixer me

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

redneck nazgul posted:

i think he wants to get to the point where the mods actually do their jobs and don't need people trolling a thread in order to prove that it needs admin attention, and he honestly thinks he's close to getting there. at that point, fyad doesn't need to be the immune system any more and they can stay out of the grey forums.

he's a stupid bitch! aids!

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he's a stupid bitch! aids!

:hmmyes:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

How dare u posted:

I took a break and CSPAM seems a lot more chill now. Hi folks!

Welcome back

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Bilirubin posted:

I'm the forums bile injection into the intestines

I'm the deviated septum of the forums

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

redneck nazgul posted:

I love to watch him struggle to tweak the rules juust right so that everything runs smoothly while completely ignoring that more than half the people he picks for admin have poo poo for brains, and more than half the people they pick for mod have even more poo poo for brains

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

"I'm trying to get to the point where I don't need an immune system anymore" I say while injecting my own human waste directly into my arteries

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Cuttlefush posted:

it's a slap in the face!!

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Lowtax put a death hex on SA that curses Jeffrey to never be able to remove lovely admins or mods until they have a public meltdown. Fluffdaddy games the curse by barely posting or participating. Witchcraft is real.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

Anyway I've been installing various Linux distros on a laptop a friend gave me and I think I'll stick with ubuntu since all the other distros can't scale a screen right

linux sounds like a piece of crap

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
trust the plan

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Too bad about the CSPAM Poseur thread. That thread was good for discussing the latest doings.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

this blast from the past just showed up in my twitter feed

https://twitter.com/springfieldians/status/1629957248150564865

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
heard you killed a baby in the trump thread

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Cuttlefush posted:

what a baby was doing in the trump thread i have no idea

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

tokin opposition posted:

Anyway I've been installing various Linux distros on a laptop a friend gave me and I think I'll stick with ubuntu since all the other distros can't scale a screen right

fedora is where it’s at

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Cuttlefush posted:

there's absolutely no evidence of that

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

i just had a modest proposal for the trmpi thread and they misinterpreted it

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
that baby was no angle

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Azathoth posted:

i just had a modest proposal for the trmpi thread and they misinterpreted it

please stand by...

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

admin involved baby mastication

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

admin involved baby mastication

I read this too quickly and thought you were posting about Cyrano

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
yeah nevermind it's impossible to find anything in SAD

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

John Charity Spring posted:

I read this too quickly and thought you were posting about Cyrano

this came to mind right after i posted it but I feel we should keep the discussion on track to Az's need to consume babies rather than the TFR Experiments

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

hey if you know of another plentiful, low cost source of adrenochrome, im all ears

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

C-Spam is a shitposting forum, and they believe anyone not sufficiently leftist is genuinely evil. Why is a thread about the war ok there?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
War bad

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
hearing rumors azathoth is literally made only out of ears like some kind of hosed up diablo 1 ear golem

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Cuttlefush posted:

hearing rumors azathoth is literally made only out of ears like some kind of hosed up diablo 1 ear golem

this is why i hate goon telephone. its actually teeth but smdh no one even cares enough to remember

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Azathoth posted:

this is why i hate goon telephone. its actually teeth but smdh no one even cares enough to remember

i do actually hate goon telephone though. it's all posts. you can just quote poo poo. it's all there. god drat you lazy fuckers

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Cross quoting was illegal and kinda still feels illegal

When I was looking at CSPAM to see what people were being sent to, I had no interest in forums drama, still have no idea what a "tankie" is. In two pages I saw 30% hot general takes on capitalism and imperialism and how western countries do bad things like create Mad Cow's disease through poor animal husbandry practices. The rest was bad gibbis posts (because GBS is not a political thinktank), condescending shitposts about GBS posters being garbage with zero attempt to actually engage in discussion, talking about what a clown Zelensky is, and a Limp Bizkit video.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

KirbyKhan posted:

Cross quoting was illegal and kinda still feels illegal

When I was looking at CSPAM to see what people were being sent to, I had no interest in forums drama, still have no idea what a "tankie" is. In two pages I saw 30% hot general takes on capitalism and imperialism and how western countries do bad things like create Mad Cow's disease through poor animal husbandry practices. The rest was bad gibbis posts (because GBS is not a political thinktank), condescending shitposts about GBS posters being garbage with zero attempt to actually engage in discussion, talking about what a clown Zelensky is, and a Limp Bizkit video.

where's the lie

also yeah i basically don't think syqs are kosher anymore. that was made pretty clear when catpetter got skinned many different ways

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

ban+30 for anyone posting limp bizkit

this is a shitposting forum but jfc theres line

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

fart bizkit

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Azathoth posted:

ban+30 for anyone posting limp bizkit

this is a shitposting forum but jfc theres line

What happens when azathoth falls out of his chair?

He keeps rolling rolling rolling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Take 'em to the Mathews Bridge!! :hehe: