Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

NeatHeteroDude posted:

also lol

lol of course. it's people realizing there's money to be made by finding ways to codify a person's transient emotional experience into authoritative-sounding-but-bullshit words and numbers.

and i won't be doing that but you'll be happy to know it's a former boss and i'm writing an email request that they share whatever results they find from assessing all these past employees

it wasn't really made for commercial exploitation. it's from some writing in the '20s by two women who read Jung and then gradually got built up into the test/quiz poo poo. and then at some point every boss ever was like, high iq, software developer, INTJ, that's me and it infected everything.

thanks to these two fuckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

NeatHeteroDude posted:

i'll check it out! did you get fun percentages? i was 59% extraverted and 41% introverted, which I think is good. a joke email to my boss might read: "I think this test needs to be calibrated. I'm certain that my responses would lead to an assessment of at least 75% extraverted."

oh my god lmao

(didnt look at the percentages. knew the test calibration was off.)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
i have a 12" IQ and am an INFLGBT myers briggs type

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
i am level 68 neurotic

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

NeatHeteroDude posted:

i'll check it out! did you get fun percentages? i was 59% extraverted and 41% introverted, which I think is good. a joke email to my boss might read: "I think this test needs to be calibrated. I'm certain that my responses would lead to an assessment of at least 75% extraverted."

That was fun I got Mediator and 24% extroverted.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Everyone on the forums should find out their personality type and then we can arrange the subforums around them

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
That whole jazz was interesting enough to warrant a couple hours, of idle curiosity.
Yeah sure the descriptions are kind of vague, but one was, "they keep on commenting stuff because that how they think they help people."

And I was like "that's why my mom does that!"

But also there was a really funny joke/twtter where the person combined all the hunger games kids-killing-each-other-free-for-all with those letters.

"And she brought down her bow and looked at the hot sexy guy's eyes and said, "I'm a ispz"

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Trixie Hardcore posted:

That was fun I got Mediator and 24% extroverted.

in 2024 only people with at least 25% extroverted will qualify for a tax credit on their insurance premiums.

tokin opposition posted:

i have a 12" IQ and am an INFLGBT myers briggs type

i don't believe this

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
high conscientiousness actually means you're a high strung rear end in a top hat. probably a boss and make everyone take a sorting hat test

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

I'm a DEEZ

DEEZ NUTZ BITCH

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I’m a Luna Lovegood? This personality test is bullshit.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
lol NHD you’re a Ron Weasley

pogi
Jun 11, 2014

i also got luna lovegood, gently caress this test

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Trixie Hardcore posted:

lol NHD you’re a Ron Weasley

oh my god

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I’m a Luna Lovegood? This personality test is bullshit.

That's the other fun part, insulting people with those images

Which one of you is just a glass of boring loving water!

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 07:38 on Mar 1, 2023

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Rule of 3

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I don’t know the modern ponies so I don’t know their names to know what pony I am.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Does anyone have knowledge of the ponies they would be willing to share?

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

Bluestar turning the Chat thread into a honeypot for bronies

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Does anyone have knowledge of the ponies they would be willing to share?

cspam mod making the most elaborate and obvious mouse trap rear end post in existence

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I am genuinely asking about the ponies.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
they all look the same

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I am genuinely asking about the ponies.

just google them, you have a blue star, you're already on the watchlist

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
My favorite pony was Starshine but I don’t think she made it to the modern lineup.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Cuttlefush posted:

they all look the same

What are you loving talking about? Some of them unicorns and some are pegasus and one is a zebra and one is a unicorn pegasus (that’s me)

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
i mean the new ones not the original

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

redneck nazgul posted:

just google them, you have a blue star, you're already on the watchlist

Unnecessarily rude but I did google it and it turns out I’m a Princess Luna.

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

i watched the modern my little pony with my nephew who was a child and it was pretty good stuff for a kid's cartoon, although i had strong opinions on the politics of pony-world but i was told by a majority vote to shut up

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
NHD you’re a Pinkie Pie

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Lolol

Trixie Hardcore posted:

NHD you’re a Pinkie Pie

Is she cool?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I haven’t watched the show but I’m certain she is cool.

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

pony-world aka Equestria, i'm not a morobn

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

Trixie the problem with trying to set up a sting here is you are wearing your badge. Yeah we are stupid. We are C-spammers. Dumbest fuckin people on the planet. But even we won't buy drugs (talk about our ponysonas) from a cop wearing a badge (u). Everypony is welcome here. Except copponys. ACPoniesABPonies.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Gravid Topiary posted:

i watched the modern my little pony with my nephew who was a child and it was pretty good stuff for a kid's cartoon, although i had strong opinions on the politics of pony-world but i was told by a majority vote to shut up

I bet there’s a subforum devoted to pony world politics maybe even on this forum?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth posted:

Trixie the problem with trying to set up a sting here is you are wearing your badge. Yeah we are stupid. We are C-spammers. Dumbest fuckin people on the planet. But even we won't buy drugs (talk about our ponysonas) from a cop wearing a badge (u).

I only want to talk about the canon ponies tbh

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
*Canonical ponies. Sorry.

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

cannons were usually hauled by draught horses but you'd have to ask FF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006