Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Never seen tubgirl before it showed up in dnd.

Great

What happened to the AV?

Also how did you avoid tubgirl? Goatse, Tubgirl, Meatspin, and Lemon Party are foundational to the 90s/early 00s shock internet experience.

2girls1cup is also up there, but it went mainstream with react videos and as a video it was way less likely to be hidden behind random links

E: Best snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Great

jesus christ dude

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Nix Panicus posted:

What happened to the AV?

I complained about it having bad vibes, I didn’t know some horndog bought it for him, I thought he just made a bad life choice.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
hello i have never seen the tuba girl or many other internet shock staples but i am going to moderate the forums of something awful late in their life cycle where the only people left have no more reaction to such sight

sorry im not trying to be mean to you. it's just hosed up they asked you to do this.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I complained about it having bad vibes, I didn’t know some horndog bought it for him, I thought he just made a bad life choice.

oh no. for all of nhd's faults i'd never expect him to do creepy goon horny poo poo

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

NHD, during mod indoctrination: "Good lord, what happened to that man's anus!?"

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
idk if I’ve ever seen tub girl either though, like maybe, is it poop? like a girl in a tub and there’s poop?

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
no, the name's unrelated

wait why was there more tubgirl in dnd. was big-dick-butt-gently caress back?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Cuttlefush posted:

oh no. for all of nhd's faults i'd never expect him to do creepy goon horny poo poo

I thought he bought himself a humiliating avatar in order to play along, like giving himself a swirlie, for a moment it made sense to me that he’d do that.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I thought he bought himself a humiliating avatar in order to play along, like giving himself a swirlie, for a moment it made sense to me that he’d do that.

oh i get it. he does like to do the sad widdle goblin bit.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
I haven't seen most of the shock images because I'm too young, although I did look up lemonparty out of curiosity in my teen years. I regretted it.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i've seen it

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I’ve probably seen most of it but was too old already to by shocked by any of it. Like if you’ve already seen the inside of one dude’s rear end you’ve seen them all.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Why would you name something tub girl if there’s no tub?

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
why do they call it tubgirl when you tub irl the cold tub of out butt out the girl

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I’m thinking about googling tub girl to find out if it’s good or not.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
I really can't believe you haven't already run into it. I mean, i don't believe it. 2006? c'mon.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I might have idk. Someone might have warned me so I avoided it, I’m not a sicko.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Hey she’s totally in a tub, wtf cuttlefush

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

:dudsmile:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Hey she’s totally in a tub, wtf cuttlefush

sicko

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
It’s a good one if you’re into that poo poo.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
that's how BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress went out. tubgirled up dnd. got a perma and they edited it out to boot. it dont seem right

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3531615&pagenumber=2024&perpage=40#post530067381

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

d&d mods can't resist editing their own posts to win arguments why would you expect them to leave tubgirl up

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
you sound mad tbh

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

nah i just got reminded of that and felt more people should see it

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

merge cspam and dnd

thoughts?

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

None.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

If you guys can't be nice to each other they'll never make me the admin of cspam gbs and pyf!

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

NeatHeteroDude posted:

If you guys can't be nice to each other they'll never make me the admin of cspam gbs and pyf!

please separate your work life and forums moderator life more!

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

NeatHeteroDude posted:

leak the larry permaban thread. all the permaban threads.

and tell us how SAD came to be in that format. is it a joke on the users or did they think it would not just piss everyone off even more

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

redneck nazgul posted:

please separate your work life and forums moderator life more!

combine the work and life and C-spam forums moderation into a single entity, but make the PYF and GBS mah-dah-ration separate things. Like totally a Multiple personality disorder - "I have to leave myself voice messages because I don't want to deal with that GBS mod" level of commitment.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Why do people want to hang around contrarian Kant-ans and Hegel-ans that pose as science-fiction writers?

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
who

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

bump

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Great
lol wtf

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
literally unbelievable

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Nix Panicus posted:

NHD, during mod indoctrination: "Good lord, what happened to that man's anus!?"

lmao

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Cuttlefush posted:

leak the larry permaban thread. all the permaban threads.

and tell us how SAD came to be in that format. is it a joke on the users or did they think it would not just piss everyone off even more

lol all the fun stuff is in the admin forum apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Cuttlefush posted:

literally unbelievable

I believe it