Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Cuttlefush posted:

heard you killed a baby in the trump thread

what a baby was doing in the trump thread i have no idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

KirbyKhan posted:

The way SAD is structured is exactly how a mid-sized finance department for a non-profit human services corp is structured. Three layers of control, approvals, review, and reflection. Record keeping and meticulous filing procedures for things nobody wants to read after next week. Staff members that only communicate through ticket approvals and powerful button presses. All in service to help the mentally disabled get cable service and have a structured day.

Honestly, the system will work if we let it work.

they should implement all my suggestions and make me mod of SAD

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

what about a sitcom where the last name of the couple is Hilter, is that something?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

QCS is a CIA honeypot

What's QCS?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Trixie Hardcore posted:

You are thinking of “Heil Honey I’m Home” and iirc it got canceled after one episode.

No, that's Hitler. I said what if their name was Hilter?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Okay, thank you. That's all I was.looking for.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Lpzie posted:

one time i was ordering ice cream, as an adult, and couldn't make up my mind. finally i picked the superman flavor. the guy behind the counter told me that flavor is just vanilla with colors for children. oh, i said, to reassure him i already knew that, and doubled down.

what an rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

tristeham posted:

stupid bitch

no the jerk in this scenario is the ice cream jockey who wants to shatter the illusion that the ice cream will make you superman