Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lobster shirt posted:

so wht does everyone think about the new SAD forum

i enjoy fyad's continued breaking of these stupid gimmicks the admins come up to avoid talking to the userbase

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

thank god this bullshit is still on radium's code or else poo poo like this probably wouldn't work at all lol

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he's a stupid bitch! aids!

:hmmyes:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

KirbyKhan posted:

Cross quoting was illegal and kinda still feels illegal

When I was looking at CSPAM to see what people were being sent to, I had no interest in forums drama, still have no idea what a "tankie" is. In two pages I saw 30% hot general takes on capitalism and imperialism and how western countries do bad things like create Mad Cow's disease through poor animal husbandry practices. The rest was bad gibbis posts (because GBS is not a political thinktank), condescending shitposts about GBS posters being garbage with zero attempt to actually engage in discussion, talking about what a clown Zelensky is, and a Limp Bizkit video.

I don’t understand how the factual origin of mad cow disease is a hot take but the brainless minions of capitalist orthodoxy probably know better than medical researchers

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Azathoth posted:

ban+30 for anyone posting limp bizkit

this is a shitposting forum but jfc theres line

enjoy mean gene interviewing Fred durst

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZHE3fAhmD0

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

Cuttlefush posted:

leak the larry permaban thread. all the permaban threads.

and tell us how SAD came to be in that format. is it a joke on the users or did they think it would not just piss everyone off even more

lol all the fun stuff is in the admin forum apparently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

lmao