Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
War bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Cross quoting was illegal and kinda still feels illegal

When I was looking at CSPAM to see what people were being sent to, I had no interest in forums drama, still have no idea what a "tankie" is. In two pages I saw 30% hot general takes on capitalism and imperialism and how western countries do bad things like create Mad Cow's disease through poor animal husbandry practices. The rest was bad gibbis posts (because GBS is not a political thinktank), condescending shitposts about GBS posters being garbage with zero attempt to actually engage in discussion, talking about what a clown Zelensky is, and a Limp Bizkit video.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Free cumshitter, sexpig, and fly molo

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Cuttlefush posted:

literally unbelievable

I believe it

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I wonder if the old shock sites still exist. In highschool, me and da bois would one up each other on Entensity. It was like being a test pilot, the thrill was incredible, but when you crashed you crashed hard.

It was the lotus pod photoshops that finally broke me and I walked away from the great game.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

model un rear end forums

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
The way SAD is structured is exactly how a mid-sized finance department for a non-profit human services corp is structured. Three layers of control, approvals, review, and reflection. Record keeping and meticulous filing procedures for things nobody wants to read after next week. Staff members that only communicate through ticket approvals and powerful button presses. All in service to help the mentally disabled get cable service and have a structured day.

Honestly, the system will work if we let it work.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Trixie Hardcore posted:

lol admins don’t let us in on their plans but I sincerely believe it’s a genuine attempt to make a feedback system that allows users to discuss issues with admins lmao

Jesus... They didn't even workshop it with the mods? This is just straight from the admins brains onto my cellphone. Amazing

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
InssahAllah

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lumpentroll posted:

the real honeypot appears to be jeffrey’s rear end in a top hat

That's how Larry got got

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

swap out the qcs crew tags with SAD CREW

No! This is a collectors item on par with the Lowtax Spine donation.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
We finally get to the truth!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Cuttlefush posted:

cant you give one to yourself. you're a mod

Learn your buttons! There's a lot of them

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Walking Distance commute is the best thing you can do to your life. I miss it so bad

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Everybody is just exhausted from SAD, give it a week or two. People will go back to posting with people they like.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Yeah, last weekend was the good weekend.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
nhd you have to keep egging them on

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
YOU – "So you're saying your brain *never* just chimes in with advice or warnings or *anything*?"

KIM KITSURAGI – "I can't say that it does, no. When I need to think, I just use my notebook..."

KIM KITSURAGI – The lieutnant produces his familiar Mnemotechnique A6 and idly thumbs through a few pages.

EMPATHY [Medium: Success] – That's where his conversations with himself take place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
My brain is :justpost: