Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

napalming like 3 dozen threads with tubgirl is extremely funny but probably does not rise to the level of a perma imo. but i could be convinced otherwise.

i think they expected a ban, but not a perma. still pretty classic way to go out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lol at just having a few pages of d&d threads that are forever soiled to preserve the legacy of the big dick butt gently caress guy

speng31b
May 8, 2010

some mild mannered debate forums archaeologist will dig them up in a decade and its like opening the cursed tomb

speng31b
May 8, 2010

drat....the admins are destroying our culture. is there a word for that ?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Trixie Hardcore posted:

lol admins don’t let us in on their plans but I sincerely believe it’s a genuine attempt to make a feedback system that allows users to discuss issues with admins lmao

i think so too. it's so weirdly overthought and stupid in particular ways that it couldnt be a prank

speng31b
May 8, 2010

nhd you have to stop egging them on

speng31b
May 8, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I thought I was helping:[

that chatgpt thing was not meant as an actual script to follow !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010