Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

nondenominational? that means we don't get fancy hats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

all of the problem solving of QCS with none of the chat threads. A++

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Cuttlefush posted:

im sure i've seen jeff mention fyad as the forums immune system before. what the hell is he doing

i think he wants to get to the point where the mods actually do their jobs and don't need people trolling a thread in order to prove that it needs admin attention, and he honestly thinks he's close to getting there. at that point, fyad doesn't need to be the immune system any more and they can stay out of the grey forums.

i think he's a long way off, but that's my guess.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

speng31b posted:

drat....the admins are destroying our culture. is there a word for that ?

canceling?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

d&d mods can't resist editing their own posts to win arguments why would you expect them to leave tubgirl up

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

nah i just got reminded of that and felt more people should see it

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

NeatHeteroDude posted:

If you guys can't be nice to each other they'll never make me the admin of cspam gbs and pyf!

please separate your work life and forums moderator life more!

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i just assume it's a honeypot to farm excuses to ban/permaban people

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

no thank you

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Does anyone have knowledge of the ponies they would be willing to share?

cspam mod making the most elaborate and obvious mouse trap rear end post in existence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I am genuinely asking about the ponies.

just google them, you have a blue star, you're already on the watchlist