Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Cuttlefush posted:

heard you killed a baby in the trump thread

there's absolutely no evidence of that

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

i just had a modest proposal for the trmpi thread and they misinterpreted it

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

hey if you know of another plentiful, low cost source of adrenochrome, im all ears

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Cuttlefush posted:

hearing rumors azathoth is literally made only out of ears like some kind of hosed up diablo 1 ear golem

this is why i hate goon telephone. its actually teeth but smdh no one even cares enough to remember

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

ban+30 for anyone posting limp bizkit

this is a shitposting forum but jfc theres line

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

because of the unexpected inclusion of Mean Gene, I think we can commute this one down to a ban+time served

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Filthy Hans posted:

here's a modest proposal: give yourself a ban +30 for failing to free Plinkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1FVsVE54Qw

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

tokin opposition posted:

You are the J** B*d*n of the forums

thank you

Azathoth has issued a correction as of 19:23 on Feb 27, 2023

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

I have updated my comments as well. I regret the hurtful words that I said, they do not reflect who I am as a person and I will be taking some time away to reflect and become a better poster. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

done

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

occasionally a highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

"progress"