Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

lobster shirt posted:

so wht does everyone think about the new SAD forum

i posted twice in it and i've done my duty as a mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

thrice actually

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Never seen tubgirl before it showed up in dnd.

Great

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

If you guys can't be nice to each other they'll never make me the admin of cspam gbs and pyf!

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

having a pleasant day yall

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

no, and i lost my qcs tag blanking it. :(

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

i'm not going to press my buttons

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

old boss is collecting personality test surveys from people who left the district and i obliged (want her as a reference)

is me

you can do one yourself! it's only like 5 minutes

https://www.16personalities.com/

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

lmfao

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

also lol

Cuttlefush posted:

myers-briggs is actual pseudoscience psychometric bullshit though. you should anonymously send your boss a scholarly article stating as much. they wont care and will still try to divine out the secrets of leadership from its fake results. bosses love that poo poo so much.

i got the same thing as you though except the woman version. as a dumbass millenial i will never pass up an aidsy quiz

lol of course. it's people realizing there's money to be made by finding ways to codify a person's transient emotional experience into authoritative-sounding-but-bullshit words and numbers.

and i won't be doing that but you'll be happy to know it's a former boss and i'm writing an email request that they share whatever results they find from assessing all these past employees

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Cuttlefush posted:

if you really have to do psychometrics i think big 5 are less made up out of whole cloth. openness/conscientiousness/neuroticism/agreeableness are at least actually pretty useful scales. thinking feeling perceiving whatever is all made up. they just made it up!

i'll check it out! did you get fun percentages? i was 59% extraverted and 41% introverted, which I think is good. a joke email to my boss might read: "I think this test needs to be calibrated. I'm certain that my responses would lead to an assessment of at least 75% extraverted."

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Trixie Hardcore posted:

That was fun I got Mediator and 24% extroverted.

in 2024 only people with at least 25% extroverted will qualify for a tax credit on their insurance premiums.

tokin opposition posted:

i have a 12" IQ and am an INFLGBT myers briggs type

i don't believe this

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Trixie Hardcore posted:

lol NHD you’re a Ron Weasley

oh my god

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Lolol

Trixie Hardcore posted:

NHD you’re a Pinkie Pie

Is she cool?

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I wonder what it would feel like to get a hair transplant

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Bump

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Greg Legg posted:

Neatheterodude, would you take a (possible) pay cut to go back into the classroom? I'm considering it because this position is within walking distance from where I live and that seems pretty sweet.

It depends- if I had a master's and BCBA cert, I'd probably not want to manage resource or self-contained classrooms for what is probably not a whole lot of money at first. I guess it depends on what kind of opening you'd fill, what their contract with the district is, etc. A ritzy private school would probably pay more for your skillset than most public schools, and your education probably means you'd be doing more good managing district MTSS instead of working as a sped teacher.

If you want to PM me about it, totally shoot me one. I'm staying away from posting NeatHeteroLore because some of the biggest freaks and geeks are online and caring a lot about the forums

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Weka posted:

Just change your name to Greg Wheell and drive

Lord

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Bump

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Lpzie posted:

i see what you mean by the "bump tech" nhd... i tried it yesterday to good results...

Link? If not, I trust and believe you

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

just rub a butt cheek and imagine that sensation is on your scalp instead

What if I paid a shitton of money for good ones?

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Lpzie posted:

if you have any pointers lemme know...

Bump

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

All the chat threads except the trump thread are dying out

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I thought I was helping:[

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Cuttlefush posted:

oh, no. no not at all. the opposite.

the only thing that pisses people who dont read more than being flippant about a subject they dont read anythinga bout is being earnest about it

also you were starting to make it sound like you think it was a genocide but that there's some wiggle room on denying it, which is the opposite of what you should be saying

Hmm I've got to work on being clearer about stuff in sad

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

How's everyone's locus of control doing today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

That's good for everyone. I'm glad you're all having the day you're having