Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Greg Legg posted:

Neatheterodude, would you take a (possible) pay cut to go back into the classroom? I'm considering it because this position is within walking distance from where I live and that seems pretty sweet.

Just change your name to Greg Wheell and drive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Lpzie posted:

i see what you mean by the "bump tech" nhd... i tried it yesterday to good results...

Trump banned this poo poo I thougtht?

Weka
May 5, 2019

docbeard posted:

My internal thoughts are mostly sounds rather than images and i should definitely never be put in charge of anything, confirmed.

SAD!

Cuttlefush posted:

i have a text scroll, aphantasia style. can't picture an orange, just remember orange related things. somehow can still rotate 3d objects in head, but i definitely do not visualize it.

Can you visualize ASCII art of an orange?