Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
all posters are welcome here :angel:

e: it's supposed to say thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
i think leftism is good

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Anyway I've been installing various Linux distros on a laptop a friend gave me and I think I'll stick with ubuntu since all the other distros can't scale a screen right

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

MSDOS KAPITAL posted:

apparently it was a while back but I just noticed they made rigel a mod lmao

I mean he's seriously in "are you sure you know how to operate those buttons sir" territory so he probably can't do that much harm but still, laughing online

who

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

How dare u posted:

I took a break and CSPAM seems a lot more chill now. Hi folks!

Welcome back

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Bilirubin posted:

I'm the forums bile injection into the intestines

I'm the deviated septum of the forums

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

You are the J** B*d*n of the forums

tokin opposition has issued a correction as of 19:22 on Feb 27, 2023

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

After some thought I have decided to change my language to avoid offending posters of other persuasions

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

KirbyKhan posted:

Free sexpig, and fly molo

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Cultural appropriation

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I haven't seen most of the shock images because I'm too young, although I did look up lemonparty out of curiosity in my teen years. I regretted it.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

merge cspam and dnd

thoughts?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Al! posted:

model un rear end forums

Jeffery reminds me of a speech and debate kid

(To any fellow masterdebators: that is not a compliment)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

QCS is a CIA honeypot

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I'm trans racial (white)

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Assigned Italian At Birth

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Al! posted:

enbyracial so im allowed to use all the slurs

Say them then

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I miss my Bernie ngl

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Mr. Sharps posted:

it was either that or yopos and im not really sure which it is yet tbh

sea-spam is dying

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

i have a 12" IQ and am an INFLGBT myers briggs type

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

i am level 68 neurotic

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

That's the other fun part, insulting people with those images

Which one of you is just a glass of boring loving water!

I am last time I took one of these

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I'm a gay zebra checks out

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Your ghost never whispers to you? Pathetic. You'll never make it to the secret cyborg police

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=564u39PJfUI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Please stop doing bumps in this thread it's bad for your noses