Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

redneck nazgul posted:

please separate your work life and forums moderator life more!

combine the work and life and C-spam forums moderation into a single entity, but make the PYF and GBS mah-dah-ration separate things. Like totally a Multiple personality disorder - "I have to leave myself voice messages because I don't want to deal with that GBS mod" level of commitment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Why do people want to hang around contrarian Kant-ans and Hegel-ans that pose as science-fiction writers?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXbNcGzRANU

according to this vid, you have tons of ideas in boxes, but which ones are full of cookies and which ones are full spiders spiders is the unknown fun part for everybody else but your constant torment.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Cuttlefush posted:

they have a discord

and a reddit, and a forum, and an entire cottage industry and a multiverse

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ENFP

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
That whole jazz was interesting enough to warrant a couple hours, of idle curiosity.
Yeah sure the descriptions are kind of vague, but one was, "they keep on commenting stuff because that how they think they help people."

And I was like "that's why my mom does that!"

But also there was a really funny joke/twtter where the person combined all the hunger games kids-killing-each-other-free-for-all with those letters.

"And she brought down her bow and looked at the hot sexy guy's eyes and said, "I'm a ispz"

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I’m a Luna Lovegood? This personality test is bullshit.

That's the other fun part, insulting people with those images

Which one of you is just a glass of boring loving water!

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 07:38 on Mar 1, 2023

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Rule of 3

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Ya know why this thread is dying.

It's because it's a fence sitter. A think that wait in the vestibule of hell. The guy who stands in the 31 ice cream flavour shop unsure of what ice cream to get because they can't figure out if they want something they haven't had or the old stand by.

The lack of dominions just makes it a walking target. Just pick something.

In fact pick the wrong thing on purpose, with purpose and conviction. and it will be fine. Belief in that system is nothing more than having your brains wired to the point where your brain references it when you see random things in reality. The glasses are always tinted. You might as well pick the colour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

speng31b posted:

nhd you have to stop egging them on

KirbyKhan posted:

nhd you have to keep egging them on

NeatHeteroDude you need to live in a perpetual state of both egging and not egging on them, living life like a cat that only knocks down things they will never notice, or ghost that only haunts when the haunt can easily be explained away by the wind or some drunk.